PDA

View Full Version : This game is excellent

xX Adam 1993 Xx
06-26-2009, 12:17 AM
This game is the most fun i have had in a while on a game. I reccomend it

darkangelizer
06-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Hell yeah it is.
it is a good game, and milestone and blackbean are not used to cars...letīs hope next year they improve some things that are not so good and the physics and please a carrer mode. but iīm having fun with it

steve36ty
06-27-2009, 01:26 PM
What no in car view?
For a 4 GB game and so few car models this is inexcusable

Bonnet cam sucks, it should be called roof cam

An average title with tons of room for improvement

For those on tight budgets rent this coz it will be in bargain bins in two months

Haggler r1
07-04-2009, 05:01 PM
What no in car view?
For a 4 GB game and so few car models this is inexcusable

Bonnet cam sucks, it should be called roof cam

An average title with tons of room for improvement

For those on tight budgets rent this coz it will be in bargain bins in two months
Gotta agree really shallow game and wheres the rumble (None unless you go off track !!!)
Rental only for easy cheeves

master_shake_350
07-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Never heard of the game until five minutes ago when I walked into Virgin and saw it on sale. It looks pretty cool. And the real racing league on which it is based on it looks awesome.

aussiestatic
07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
This game is not good. It's far from good. It's terrible.
has someone paid you guys to come here and say the game is good?

How anyone can say this game is excellent is beyond me. After 30 minutes Im sure most hardcore racing fans will give up. Theres nothing exciting in this game and it doesnt offer anything new.

nascar08/09 is probably more fun than this.

MattW1986
07-14-2009, 08:00 PM
would have been better if it had a more well known championship on it, btcc, dtm or v8 supercars (australian) or example

TGI PassionPiG
07-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Some real mixed views here? Is it relatively easy for most of the points? I dont mind crappy racers but crappy racers that are really hard = not so much fun lol

aussiestatic
07-15-2009, 02:18 PM
I played it on another account and got 45 points after 1 race. From what I saw the achievements look easy just very VERY boring.

TGI PassionPiG
07-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Yeah my buddy got the full 1000gs on this game after playing it for 1.5 days. He said it was very easy for the most part. He did say though that when on the games hardest setting that it is essential to qualify and get in the top 5 to have any reasonable chance of winning the race.