PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty Achievement Problem. Need Advice and Help

Venomized
06-26-2009, 12:22 AM
I decided to beat the game on casual and when I beat the last level I did not get the casual achievement. I then went to select camapign level and only the first 3 were completed on casual: Training, Husky, and Avalanche. The last 4 said they were completed on normal: Neptune, Market Garden, Varsity, and Der Flakturm. Now I went to neptune and chose casual (this one said comleted on normal).

Side note: When I chose neptune it would only let me play on casual, and same goes with all the levels that stated I beated it on normal. But if I chose one of the first 3 levels (Training, Husky, Avalanche) I could choose whatever difficulty I wanted.

After I beat neptune on casual I went to main menu and checked the campaign stats and it still said only normal was completed on that level. I now decided to choose training and do Expert. I completed Expert on that level and checked and it still only said Expert. Now I decided to do Operation Husky (completed on casual already) on Normal and after I completed the level, I went to select campaign level and it still only said Casual. What the heck do I do . . . can someone please help.

A 2rue boofer
07-01-2009, 03:38 PM
That sucks I was able to beat the game on all 3 difficulties and they all unlocked try beating the last level again and see if unlocks

DarthVadersDoom
08-17-2009, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I feel ur pain. I had completed casual then normal then got up to der flakturm on hard and FINISHED it but the achievement didn't pop. When I went to the lvl screen it said i hadn't done it.