PDA

View Full Version : The most epic first stage ever...

ApochWeiss
06-26-2009, 05:37 AM
For those who are considering this game, let me put the first stage of this game in a summed up form.

The minions test you to see if you can the next Overlord, and in the process, you get to catapult a huge ass rock into an oncoming fleet of armored soldiers of maybe 30 in a square charging pattern, while your minions mount wild wolves and hum Ring Around The Rosie while you free this big ass one eyed Sasquatch that just runs around killing every guard in his sights.

Now, if that isn't a friggin' epic first stage, then I dunno what is.

eviltb
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Brilliant. Really enjoyed the first game, and from the sounds of this first scene the sequel sounds epic!!

Megaten
06-26-2009, 12:49 PM
For those who are considering this game, let me put the first stage of this game in a summed up form.

The minions test you to see if you can the next Overlord, and in the process, you get to catapult a huge ass rock into an oncoming fleet of armored soldiers of maybe 30 in a square charging pattern, while your minions mount wild wolves and hum Ring Around The Rosie while you free this big ass one eyed Sasquatch that just runs around killing every guard in his sights.

Now, if that isn't a friggin' epic first stage, then I dunno what is.

Don't forget clubbing baby seals ^.^

ApochWeiss
06-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Don't forget clubbing baby seals ^.^

I thought that was stage 2. I was tired when I wrote it. YES! You also club cute as hell baby seals for their life force, and then are greeted later by gay hippie elvish pirates that take the one eyed sasquatch/your personal punching bag!