PDA

View Full Version : Two suggestions

bLaKgRaVy
06-26-2009, 07:01 AM
First, one thing I would like to see when looking at an achievement list with DLC is have the DLC in it's own section, like secret achievements. It can get confusing at times which it retail/secret and which is DLC. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to have them separated.

Second has to do with roadmaps. When looking at the list of games, have the roadmap icon next to the game indicating it does indeed have a roadmap. I'm sure eventually a majority of the games on here will have roadmaps, but I think it would be a nice addition to the game list instead of hitting the game then hitting the guide and finding out there is no roadmap.

Just a couple of suggestions. Otherwise, great site! I use it daily. :)

SengIV
06-26-2009, 11:54 AM
First, one thing I would like to see when looking at an achievement list with DLC is have the DLC in it's own section, like secret achievements. It can get confusing at times which it retail/secret and which is DLC. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to have them separated.

Second has to do with roadmaps. When looking at the list of games, have the roadmap icon next to the game indicating it does indeed have a roadmap. I'm sure eventually a majority of the games on here will have roadmaps, but I think it would be a nice addition to the game list instead of hitting the game then hitting the guide and finding out there is no roadmap.

Just a couple of suggestions. Otherwise, great site! I use it daily. :)

For your first one. Once The Pants Party steps by he will repeat, yet again since so many if these topics are made, that they are working on it.

But I like the second idea.

bLaKgRaVy
06-26-2009, 02:53 PM
I found it. I had quickly browsed over the forum before I posted this and must have missed it. Thanks SengIV.