PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions about Online

Spawnus
06-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello all

First off I wanna say that I love this game online, it is very fun, but atm I seem to be having 2 problems.

Voice: Is it just me or does Revenge of the Fallen not let you talk to people? Been in about 3 games and haven't heard a single voice from anyway, all headset settings was correct and even had it so my TV would give off sound but nope, only heard ingame sounds.

Not being able to connect to other plays alot, is this happening alot to people? no matter how many times I click to find a quickgame it will connect then say about not being able to connect to others.

Other than that its a fun game online.

X Ov3RL0aD X
06-26-2009, 04:31 PM
ive been trying to play multiplayer for the past half an hour and all im getting is

"you we're unable to connect to every player in this game"

my Nat is open and i always get this message. sucks. single player is good tho.

CunningFox
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello all

First off I wanna say that I love this game online, it is very fun, but atm I seem to be having 2 problems.

Voice: Is it just me or does Revenge of the Fallen not let you talk to people? Been in about 3 games and haven't heard a single voice from anyway, all headset settings was correct and even had it so my TV would give off sound but nope, only heard ingame sounds.

Not being able to connect to other plays alot, is this happening alot to people? no matter how many times I click to find a quickgame it will connect then say about not being able to connect to others.

Other than that its a fun game online.

You do get to talk to people so the problem is with the headset.

Whenever you can't connect it is because someone with a bad connection is somewhere around as well.

lostmotiv
06-26-2009, 05:39 PM
online is barely working at all for me. It constantly won't let me connect to games or can't find any. Its making the online achievements a real pain for me

Spawnus
06-26-2009, 06:31 PM
You do get to talk to people so the problem is with the headset.

Whenever you can't connect it is because someone with a bad connection is somewhere around as well.

Thanks for the reply, the Headset is working fine as tested it but seems no one is bothering to talk during the games (nothing saying they are in any way)