PDA

View Full Version : Change Mistress?

Trinity3Sixty
06-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Does anyone know how you can change back to your old mistress? Gnarl did say but I wasn't listening and I missed it lol.

Tdlob
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Go up to your private quarters and then take a left.
Go through one of the side passages until you reach a bridge that leads to some kind of out cropped prisonj looking thing.
any misstresses you have obtained will appear in this room.
to change a previous misstres to your first misstres simply walk up to her and click A.

Probelm solved

tedios
06-26-2009, 05:23 PM
go to ur private quaters and at a point left from the beginning of the room is a path down go to it and there is like a small tower where all of the mistresses are so you can choice your 1st one

Trinity3Sixty
06-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks, that was driving me crazy :)

Doc Holiday
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
If I changed my mistress, would this also change my minion mount option for the final assault? Because I chose poorly choosing the salamanders, I can't even get past the first line of guards, I would have much rather have gone with the wolf mounts.

I really hope I can change my final mount, if not I don't see what else to do, I keep getting destroyed with the damn salamanders, they don't breach the soldiers lines at all. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance:)

Delsana
07-02-2009, 01:29 AM
You're correct in that you can change it, however even without wolves, you'll face very few hard battles aside from bombs and can use said bombs to take out the soldiers or just guard browns 15 - 20 with 5 - 10 blues and some greens, makes it easier.

Doc Holiday
07-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I was glad I could change, my Mistress and that that gave me her Minion Mount option. But yeah, those bastards with the bombs are the worse!! I'm at the last catapult and that is how I keep dying. I kill all the swarming soldier's lines and then those bomb guys coming running out and up to the catapult, I can't figure out a good strategy to stay alive?

Very frustrating! :eek:

Ketua
07-02-2009, 11:05 PM
At the last catapult I only pulled out 10 greens (my expendables) and had them power the catapult. I took care of all the bombers personally while the greens were still in the catapult. (two hits each with the Reaper regening my life) For the next fight before going into the city, I put ALL my minions away and lured the enemy to the tower gate by the third catapult. Continuous Life/Mana regen FTW and 0 minions lost for the entire sequence.

Delsana
07-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I pretty much killed every bombardier before they arrived, and the last 2 I just went out and shocked until they died.