PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Excited For This?

Vendetta
06-26-2009, 07:16 PM
I am really stoked about this game. I loved the trailer at E3 and went to immediately pre-order it. The game looks absolutely amazing! Anyone else have any thoughts? Although Bethesda is merely publishing it and not developing it, I have high hopes for it. I dont think Bethesda would let a shit game come out with their name attached.

ReaLiStiiC
06-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Yea, This game has really good potential imo. And it looks stellar, and yea Bethesda wouldnt have a shit gamecome out under their name even if they did it wouldnt matter because Fallout 3 is doing so well. I hope this is really fun I have pretty high expectations.

Epilogue of Euphoria
07-03-2009, 11:32 PM
She looks and sounds pretty damn nice, but I wonder how fun she is to fondle...

UnerringBiscuit
07-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Saw this on GT TV and thought it looked cool, well I always love Bethesda's work.

Yunder
07-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Bethesda always can produce a hit. I saw this on GT TV as well and am looking forward to it. Eliza Dushku is quite the looker too. ;)

Gorilla Stomper
07-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks like an uber-brutal version of mirror's edge

Fizzmatix
07-20-2009, 03:54 AM
I'm looking forward to this, there are a few nice videos out there of some interesting stylized gameplay. I still want to know more about this though.

big red marino
07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Should be a must buy from the looks of the video.

RagingClue
07-24-2009, 12:38 PM
im 'wet' for this (sorry)

ive heard a bit about this game its looks like a dark horse. unfortunetly most peopel will ignore this and uy mw2 and the likes

Fizzmatix
07-28-2009, 02:23 AM
I would probably pick this up over MW2 to be honest, there are so many call of duty games there getting a little boring. This looks far different from a lot of the games coming out this year.

A 2rue boofer
07-28-2009, 02:37 AM
I have never heard of this game but I checked out the trailer and it looks interesting and I will rent it for sure.

Justin Case
07-28-2009, 05:22 AM
I'm pretty excited about this game.

Although I may not buy it right away, I'll probably rent it in the first day.

And if it's good enough, it could be a buy for me.

ValkyrieOne15
07-29-2009, 01:40 AM
hell yea im way excited about this game... i like how the achievements are looking too... i'm guna go preorder it fo sho

racerron69
08-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Looks like a cool game, I love Bethesda's work.

Genesis x360a
08-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Saw this on GT TV and thought it looked cool, well I always love Bethesda's work.

Bethesda have only Published this game, They haven't developed this game in anyway.

Back on topic, Im really stocked for this game, been waiting for it since it was annouced way bk last year i cant wait to get my hands on it :)

ItsTyrique
08-03-2009, 11:00 AM
After I saw the trailer I was so hyped i went to the shop and pre-ordered it

Madtown B
08-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Bethesda is probably my favorite publisher/developer, so I am keeping my eye on this one. The E3 stuff looks pretty sweet, but I am waiting to see a review before i shell out full price.

MachineHero
08-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Looks like an uber-brutal version of mirror's edge

if anything, it looks like a less ****ty version of X-Blades or a female Devil May Cry

InfernoFrY
08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
How has noone compared this to Stranglehold yet? Go into acrobatics for slow-mo, getting style points for kills. Sound familiar?

Good thing I loved Stranglehold so I'll probably get this. The only thing it seems to be missing is destructible environments but I guess a samurai sword will have to do as compensation!

BlckHybrid
08-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Im a bit confused on the story. I hope that the game controls and framerate dont take a hit from all the jumping around. This game looks like a rental for sure.

Kreger51
08-18-2009, 08:30 AM
How has noone compared this to Stranglehold yet? Go into acrobatics for slow-mo, getting style points for kills. Sound familiar?

Good thing I loved Stranglehold so I'll probably get this. The only thing it seems to be missing is destructible environments but I guess a samurai sword will have to do as compensation!

I was thinking the exact same thing XD. I actually just bought (and completed), for 15$, Stranglehold and that game was insanely fun (except for certain bosses on Hard-Boiled). Even though I certainly won't buy it (not with all these crazy games coming out later), it's a definite rent (weird to say).

slapum08
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
This game looks great. I just cant decide if its a rent or buy.

Aizen Arrancar
08-21-2009, 06:15 AM
I downloaded the demo off the Euro Playstation Store. It's quite fun. I might pick up the game when it is released.

xTHSx Rascal
08-23-2009, 01:19 PM
I am def going to buy this i loved stranglehold and it looks like that looks like Stranglehold meets mirrors edge and i have both those games :P

oRedBull
08-23-2009, 02:11 PM
it looks ok, but i have a feeling that once the novelty of the slo-mo and the acrobatics wears off i think it'll just be an average third-person shooter. I'll probably rent it.

cpshaggy
08-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Looks cheesy but yet so much fun, same though that other games are coming out that will over shadow it, CoD getting samey but this looks to be different and more fun to play.

Online play doesn't look promising though :(

KillingKalle DK
08-26-2009, 06:40 AM
I am really stoked about this game. I loved the trailer at E3 and went to immediately pre-order it. The game looks absolutely amazing! Anyone else have any thoughts? Although Bethesda is merely publishing it and not developing it, I have high hopes for it. I dont think Bethesda would let a shit game come out with their name attached.

I just finished the demo (for the second time) and i am super stoked. this game is going in my must have games list. i am about to pre-order it now. the demo was really pumping and my adrenaline was maxed out if you can say that:) the achievements says something about time mode and points mode witch i know that i will absolutely love!

SetsunaFSeiei
08-26-2009, 07:13 AM
I saw a trailer of this game around October or November of last year when i was waiting for DW GUNDAM 2 to come out in Japan and ive been waiting for the game even since , me and my friend decided he would get Prototype and i would get WET. The game looks AMAZING and the gameplay had me itching for some more. Im definately picking this up first day. However when im at school ill be stuck doing nothing for abour 2 -3 hours (thats including the time spent to finish my homework) So i might consider trying to make the achievement guide for this too through research on many forums if i need to

My Gamertag is Papa Skull
08-26-2009, 07:32 AM
This game was really fun and it reminds me of another great game. Stranglehold. Because of the "slow-mo" shooting action and the "jumping over objects in slow-mo" feel.

Vendetta
08-26-2009, 11:46 PM
I saw a trailer of this game around October or November of last year when i was waiting for DW GUNDAM 2 to come out in Japan and ive been waiting for the game even since , me and my friend decided he would get Prototype and i would get WET. The game looks AMAZING and the gameplay had me itching for some more. Im definately picking this up first day. However when im at school ill be stuck doing nothing for abour 2 -3 hours (thats including the time spent to finish my homework) So i might consider trying to make the achievement guide for this too through research on many forums if i need to

I would love to assist you my friend. I have been stoked about this since last year as well. It was one of the games that Activision/Blizzard dropped from their lineup after they merged together. I think we should expect A2M (Artificial Mind & Movement aka the Developer of the game) to go the way of DICE last year and become more well known due to this game :)

SetsunaFSeiei
08-27-2009, 12:56 AM
I would love to assist you my friend. I have been stoked about this since last year as well. It was one of the games that Activision/Blizzard dropped from their lineup after they merged together. I think we should expect A2M (Artificial Mind & Movement aka the Developer of the game) to go the way of DICE last year and become more well known due to this game :)

Sweet, A joint effort Guide, it wouldn't be the first time i did it or am planning to do it :]

I totally agree and Bethesda publishing it will help do that

Dlark17
08-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Just got done playing the demo a few hours back... Totally sick!

I agree with the Mirror's Edge meets Tarantino feel to the game, and I think it's a beautiful marriage of the two (not to mention Rubi is every bit as hot as Faith ;) ). I do hope the aiming reticule is upgradeable, because I spent a good amount of time shooting open air while I wall ran and stuff.
Only real drawback is that it comes out the same day as MUA2! And I've already put down on that game, and will likely be devoting most of my time to it!

On the pre-order note, though, I like the fact that they're giving you $10 off if you put in for it early. That's gonna help it's sales, for sure. But it looks like while both GameStop and Amazon will give you the deal in the US, the Amazon pre-order also comes with a digital download of the theme music. And free shipping, too!
Hurm... what to choose?!

Dz06lt
08-29-2009, 02:15 AM
id say its a pass the demo was pretty average just meh it might be worth picking up at 30 or less

Big To
08-29-2009, 03:33 AM
At first I wasn't excited, but then I played the demo, now I'm sold. Reserving this ASAP.

Aghwee
09-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I was excited (and about to pre-order) until I played the demo.

Absolutely not.

Hoborg
09-02-2009, 01:20 AM
I am feeling a little guilty for writing this as I was actually positively taken by the demo. I thought the first stage was boring and generic but once the RAGE mode hit, I was really impressed.

It's probably not worth 60 but I have a 20 dollar gift card so I am very tempted.

BrassBallz
09-15-2009, 03:55 PM
My copy shipped from GameFly yesterday so I should have it tomorrow. Can't wait!

Vendetta
09-16-2009, 08:26 PM
This game has exceeded all of my expectations. Granted it is not a Bioshock like game but still I think it is very fun and I know I will replay it even after I get the full 1K on it.

Comatose
09-16-2009, 09:35 PM
This game is another case where the demo does not do it justice. awesome game!