PDA

View Full Version : How many concept rackets are there?

Pridebreaker
06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
How many concept rackets are there? I have 6... Emerald, Panther, Squished, Rainbow, Fire, SuperDrive, and I guess I should mention the Wooden Racket that has Unknown power, angle and control... even though the Wooden Racket isn't a concept I thought I should mention it because I'm also curious if anyone knows what it's uses or what is the Unknown thing?

mark23
06-26-2009, 09:30 PM
I think thats all for now... the reason i say this is because every time you win a sponsership match you unlock new clothes & even better new better rackets & every one one knows that the level 6 match is glitched meaning theirs probaly be 1 more racket to unlock, unfortunaly the only way we will find out is if sega hurry up & release a patch to fix this & all the other glitchs, & about the woodern racket with no stats I would say its secretly about level 12 on all because it is by far the best on the game & the reason i say 12 is because i used a level 9 power racket for about half my pro career & the woodern racket justs hits winners a lot easier.

Jimbo76
06-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Are all these rackets unlocked winning the davis cup final? i unlocked 1 racket by winning the final, got to next years final and the game skipped a week so i missed it.

supadryz
07-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Is the wooden racket the best, I have been using it but it does not have stats so who knows??

WoodsMonk
07-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Whats the best racket to use?