PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out how to link my GT?

MunkyZero
06-26-2009, 11:13 PM
I just registered and I've looked everywhere and honestly can't figure out how I'm supposed to link my Gamertag to my X360A account. I'm using Firefox if that matters. I also tried searching for this in the forums but the search function didn't work.

Creech
06-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Use the User CP, aka control panel. It is in the green bar near the top of the screen on the far left. Just do CTRL-F for "user" and firefox will highlight it for you.

MunkyZero
06-28-2009, 05:02 AM
Use the User CP, aka control panel. It is in the green bar near the top of the screen on the far left. Just do CTRL-F for "user" and firefox will highlight it for you.

Yeah, but by "I've looked everywhere" I mean that I'm not stupid enough to not have already looked in places like the control panel. When I click on that I still don't see anything involving the GT. If it's supposed to be that obvious, then something must be wrong. In the top left corner of the site it shows the box with "Your Gamercard Here? Sign up for an X360A account today!" even though I DO have an account and I'm logged in.

vI-Youneek-Iv
06-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Yeah, but by "I've looked everywhere" I mean that I'm not stupid enough to not have already looked in places like the control panel. When I click on that I still don't see anything involving the GT. If it's supposed to be that obvious, then something must be wrong. In the top left corner of the site it shows the box with "Your Gamercard Here? Sign up for an X360A account today!" even though I DO have an account and I'm logged in.

Your supposed to put it in your Sig, you can use different variants of Gamer Tag formats x360a has some MGC has some and so on.

The Pants Party
06-28-2009, 05:04 AM
When you click on "User CP" it is the first link on the left, "Edit Your Details," and then the last box on the page.

vI-Youneek-Iv
06-28-2009, 05:06 AM
Oh, that one I thought he was talking about the one that goes in the Sig, cause I did not see it there. Listen to the Pants.

MunkyZero
06-28-2009, 07:46 PM
When you click on "User CP" it is the first link on the left, "Edit Your Details," and then the last box on the page.

Ah, thanks. :3