PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Fallen under a minute?

Volcom guy992
06-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Does anyone know how people on the top of the leaderboard do that? There are people that have beaten the fallen in 14 seconds on both campaigns. Do you think its a glitch or some actual way to do this? I would love to be able to get 200,000 energon every 30 seconds. Would make achievements hell of a lot easier.

Keldroc
06-27-2009, 06:32 AM
Something strange is definitely going on. My top time in the second to last Decepticon level is 1:36. I checked the leaderboards and the #1 time is .13 seconds. Not 13 seconds, .13 seconds.

Clearly something is rotten in Cairo.

CunningFox
06-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Well I've seen lots of impossible things on this game.
Some of the guys at the top of the MP leaderboards have been standbying and killing everyone after they had rage quit the same game.
These are just more to add to the list.

Richcore
06-27-2009, 02:03 PM
My best so far is 1min 1 sec you have to use breakaway with his sniper an hit the fallen in the head fast when he moves shoot the icon to stop time then do the head shots again it takes time but will get just under a min. but the 12 sec noway because you cant him him fast enough

ethanl2k7
06-27-2009, 07:26 PM
compare games to TF2 Megatron, top in online score, he has achievements in halo that you cant get yet, and he somehow unlocked legendary before normal when they should unlock together!

Volcom guy992
06-27-2009, 09:50 PM
WOOO I just played as the autobots with Breakaway(he has the sniper) and I got 40 seconds, and I didnt hit any of the skill shots. So I think I see how it is possible to do it.

CunningFox
06-28-2009, 11:02 AM
compare games to TF2 Megatron, top in online score, he has achievements in halo that you cant get yet, and he somehow unlocked legendary before normal when they should unlock together!

By the way TF2 Megatron does in fact boost and he has recruited the top 8 players on the MP leaderboards to join his clan.
They are still boosting to stay ahead.

Tripl299
06-30-2009, 01:00 AM
While I wasn't able to get it in the time stated above, I did get platty in both autobot and deception missions against the fallen using Breakaway in the autobot mission and Sideways in the Deception mission. I also used Sideways in the second mission in cairo where you have to shoot the special weapon. Just get all of the skill shots, then drive around until the shield goes down, then hit with your primary weapon.

Keldroc
06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
I also used Sideways in the second mission in cairo where you have to shoot the special weapon. Just get all of the skill shots, then drive around until the shield goes down, then hit with your primary weapon.

What was your time on that? Because the top leaderboard time is now .03 seconds.

wildwest08
06-30-2009, 02:07 AM
these people are definitley cheating or the system is glitched because no way these people beat fallen in 13 sec and that in .013 sec

Starwarskd
06-30-2009, 07:19 AM
I think getting into the top 1000 is a terrible achievement, not hard, but just a waste when they could have made something better.

Anyway, 0.13 of a second, HACKS?

Tripl299
06-30-2009, 08:50 AM
I just made platty on that mission. I think I might have had 10 seconds before it turned to gold. I think i'm gonna try and use sideways for any mission that I can to try and get platty on those. Same for Breakaway. The sniping weapon seems to make things go faster. Unless you are being attacked by like 4 or 5 guys a time. Because you can't really target very well when u are being hit by missiles.

PhoenixAndy
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
I think getting into the top 1000 is a terrible achievement, not hard, but just a waste when they could have made something better.

Yeah. It's not that hard, considering that you could just grind energon forever until you got into the top 1k, but I think all achievements like that are completely lame, with the worst ones meaning only a handful of people will ever get it.

Cubical Trix
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Probably haxors

Dom7777
07-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah if you play the game now you should get in the top 1000 for something easily, im 134 overall for the Decepticons and i've only got plat in 4 or 5 of the missions.

NUTZILLA313
07-23-2009, 12:54 AM
Something strange is definitely going on. My top time in the second to last Decepticon level is 1:36. I checked the leaderboards and the #1 time is .13 seconds. Not 13 seconds, .13 seconds.

Clearly something is rotten in Cairo.

Haha, i totally agree. That is ridiculous, hopefully they get banned from Live for hacking that shit. You can't even take one freakin step with any character and be at .13 seconds, that's insane. I thought I was doing good with like 4 minutes, shit.:uzi::eek:

Great tips in here...just used Breakaway I think his name is, in the Autobot campaign, with the sniper, and sniped him in a little over 2 minutes first time through...now to perfect it.