PDA

View Full Version : Haymakers?

wilson1874
06-27-2009, 04:48 AM
So, I tried the achievements were you land 10 haymakers. As far as I understand, you hold RB and use RS and direct it to opponents face and if it connects it counts as a haymaker, yeah? If so I have done that and have not been getting it?!

y0uNgHoLLyWo0d
06-27-2009, 06:13 AM
Do the tutorial. It's not just holding rb and aiming towards your opponents face. It's more to it.

Beximus
06-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah, practice on the tutorial. I find it more difficult to do them this time round (which is probably the point), and to start with, they're pretty tricky.

GrandChamp129
06-27-2009, 03:31 PM
just hit a for your signature punch, much easier.

TGI PassionPiG
07-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Turn power down and toughness up. Keep spamming the move and occassoinally it will connect. Also be sure to pause the game and enter the fight stats and you can check exactly how many you have landed. Once you hit 10, put the power back up, the tiughness back down and win the fight! I actually stacked this with both the 250 jabs and the 500 punches, just dont win the fight until the stats are what you need. Oh yeah and be sure to put the round time to 3 mins and the number of rounds to 5 or 6 just to be sure.

FeArZ MisTaKeN
07-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I just did an uppercut to the body. Just hold down RB and LT and do an uppercut and i got it no problem. Pick Ali and go up against Amin Asikainen in the Middleweight class. Amin's rank is very low. You should easily get it. Good luck.

SaltinesRR
07-04-2009, 03:46 PM
You don't have to hold LT unless you are throwing jabs and straights to the body. If you push the stick diagonally down it becomes a lower body uppercut.

Just hold RB and throw a regular hook or uppercut. Body shots land more for me. Also it's much harder to get a flash KO with a body shot so you won't have to worry about that.