PDA

View Full Version : Side Missions Questions

Tha Mantis
06-27-2009, 11:04 PM
I was just wondering exactly how many Side-Missions there were. I'm using a game FAQ guide and dude has 11 side-missions in it at the end. I was wondering if this was correct or if there were more. SO how many are there exactly?

niconline
06-28-2009, 02:25 AM
- Kill Molina
- Food Poisoning
- Red Tube Drug / Injector
- Snitch List
- Find Jagger Valance
- Lost Glasses
- Vayla's Kingdom

I think that it, but i don' know if the Bell Boy achievement pop up once the side quest are finish or at the end of the game, if someone can tell me, thanks

NAMMY
06-28-2009, 11:32 PM
It pops up when you complete all side quests (or at least it did for me) - doesn't have to be done in the same playthrough. I did all of them first go, but Shurik had been killed, so when I completed it via loading a checkpoint I got the achievement immediately afterwards.

niconline
06-29-2009, 09:04 AM
i have finihed all side quest in tower 17 and Mines, no achievement... may be if i reload a chekpoint to kill molina at the start of the game... may be achievement pop up!

niconline
06-30-2009, 07:43 AM
No achievement on loading checkpoints and finish all the side quest, i don't think i forget anything, i'll try twice and same result, maybe need to start a new game.... Two day on it i'm tired!!

Tha Mantis
06-30-2009, 05:47 PM
i have finihed all side quest in tower 17 and Mines, no achievement... may be if i reload a chekpoint to kill molina at the start of the game... may be achievement pop up!

Did you talk to BOTH people who want Molina dead, there are two of them who want you to beat his ass

niconline
06-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes i talk both people who want Molina dead, i start a new game with new same, and i finished all side quest (again!) Kill molina and all recration area and upper mine!!!! guess what? no acheivement, this is give me crazy! may be i need to finish the game (again!) with this new playthrough.... i have no more idea!

Tha Mantis
06-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Don't know dude, try using the guide in the achievement guide only start from the beginning of the game using that guide. That's what I did and got the achievement no problem.

niconline
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
i don't know, that's weird...may be it's a glitch? or i forget the same thing all the time...
Kill Molina, Food Poisoning, Red Tube, Drug Injector (buy drug), Blueskins (three dead), Snitch List (two parts), Find Jagger Valance (for wilkins), Lost Glasses and Vayla's Kingdom. Anything else? thanks

NAMMY
07-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Maybe getting moths for Twotongue in Tower 17?

niconline
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Already done too! i give up!

NAMMY
07-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Weird, bad luck.

its delicious
07-09-2009, 05:46 AM
I did almost all the side missions in the first playthrough, and then loaded a checkpoint to start and finish Shurik's glasses. Once I finished that mission, the achievement popped, but I hadn't done Valya's Kingdom yet.

Jbomb
07-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Did you do the Tower 17 fight ring? Since there are two ways to fight Abbott, perhaps the ring counts as a side quest?