PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but...

colmotoole2
06-28-2009, 12:26 AM
I have always loved this forum. Its great: well organized, the members r fantastic and helpful, fun. But im really getting annoyed with people putting inappropiate pictures on their signature. I mean, I see pictures of women in bras, without underwear on, and even see through clothes in these signatures. I mean, there could be little kids going around this site and seeing these pictures then growing up to threat women as objects and not as humans. But, that is just my opinion and I wants to make the site safer. And don't be posting stuff on this thread like:

"Oh, you must be really gay or somethin since u don't like naked women"

Because, first, i got a girlfriend and second Im just trying to make the wsite better for younger aged children.

kaleido42
06-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I have always loved this forum. Its great: well organized, the members r fantastic and helpful, fun. But im really getting annoyed with people putting inappropiate pictures on their signature. I mean, I see pictures of women in bras, without underwear on, and even see through clothes in these signatures. I mean, there could be little kids going around this site and seeing these pictures then growing up to threat women as objects and not as humans. But, that is just my opinion and I wants to make the site safer. And don't be posting stuff on this thread like:

"Oh, you must be really gay or somethin since u don't like naked women"

Because, first, i got a girlfriend and second Im just trying to make the wsite better for younger aged children.

At first I thought that you were referring to "revolver's" signature but if your speaking of that much detail then I honestly have no idea what you mean (unless you have a very large HD computer monitor). Do quite agree though aren't there some people on here that are like 13, let alone alot of 16 and 17 year olds I'm seeing (of which I fit in). And by law is the viewer not supposed to be 18 before a site can allow such content. If such content is showing up it should be dealt with, although this of which I have yet to see (unless you include "revolver's" sig.).

StolenPaper18
06-28-2009, 12:55 AM
blah

close your eyes

Pashos
06-28-2009, 12:59 AM
What sigs are you talking about? The worst I have seen is Revolver's and maybe one other person's and they aren't bad at all.

Oh, and I'm 16. :)

Skillet
06-28-2009, 01:04 AM
At first I thought that you were referring to "revolver's" signature but if your speaking of that much detail then I honestly have no idea what you mean (unless you have a very large HD computer monitor). Do quite agree though aren't there some people on here that are like 13, let alone alot of 16 and 17 year olds I'm seeing (of which I fit in). And by law is the viewer not supposed to be 18 before a site can allow such content. If such content is showing up it should be dealt with, although this of which I have yet to see (unless you include "revolver's" sig.).

Besides Revolver's latest sig revealing a little too much, the rest of the signatures on the site are no worse than you'd see in a Victoria's Secret commercial at 2 in the afternoon.

That's basically how site content is rated with regards to nudity. If it's R-rated, it's not allowed.

Women in their underwear however, that's not against any rules here. Though there have been instances where people have had some signatures where the women were "clothed" and they had to remove them because it still showed too much.

If you feel the signature is too revealing, point a moderator in that person's direction and they'll deal with it accordingly.

dakisbac
06-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Sorry but... it's not a big deal. As Skillet said, if you find a picture too revealing PM a mod about it, but as a whole that's not an issue on this site. As for 13 year olds going "zomg bra"... let's just say that in these days, where 13 year olds are becoming parents, pictures of a scantily clad women isn't that big a deal.

SengIV
06-28-2009, 02:51 AM
I think that half naked women are a good thing.

But nothing on here is even close to being considered 'naked'. The one with the flowers over the nipples is not naked.

Plus most kids that are old enough to use a forum have probably seen pictures 'without the flowers'.

I see nothing wrong with it at all.

Especially the ones with Hayden, Megan, or Jessica. ;)