PDA

View Full Version : Checklist Suggestion

StumblesMcGee
06-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Hey guys!

Just wondering if you could add a feature to the checklists that'll allow you to hide completed games despite having the DLC or not. Not everyone goes out and purchases DLC for games and it would be nice to have those games be hidden from the checklist if the retail achievements were completed. Now, I don't know if this is possible, but it'd be a nice addition.

For example; I have Strangehold and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completed retail (1000/1000). I don't ever intent on purchasing the DLC, but I can't remove those from appearing in my checklist as "Incomplete." It'd be nice to be able to hide them.

Just a suggestion; other than that, things are great! Keep up the good work!

kaleido42
06-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Good idea but supposedly a bunch of dlc related stuff for the checklists are supposed to be coming (eventually:p).

EDIT: Looks like I read your message wrong, sorry. Just pay attention to The Pants Party from now on :p.

The Pants Party
06-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Unfortunately that won't be possible since the system is automated and only checks for 100% completion of the "achievements" bar - even a game like Superman where I have 1000/1000 but am missing one 0-point achievement can't be hidden.

Sorry!

StumblesMcGee
06-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately that won't be possible since the system is automated and only checks for 100% completion of the "achievements" bar - even a game like Superman where I have 1000/1000 but am missing one 0-point achievement can't be hidden.

Sorry!

Well, same case scenario for me and Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. I just put the checks in the two 0 ptrs. to get it off of my list so it could be hidden. This was in strict regards to DLC achievements on checklists, but if it can't be done, no biggie. As mentioned before, just a suggestion.

Thanks for the respond Pants.