PDA

View Full Version : System Zero

System Zero
02-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey whats up everyone.

Well my name is Tony but in online gaming communties I've been known as System Zero. If you played Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow, you might of seen me in the Top 5 of the leaderboards, usually #4 worldwide. Or you might know me from my Counter-Strike days and Ghost Recon 2 & Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike.

I currently reside in the great state of Colorado. I am currently a student, junior in high school. I have a great girlfriend and shes addicted to Hexic HD and Bejewelled 2. I'm involved in a couple sports but mainly football. I also enjoy snowboarding during the winter, best thing to do when it snows.

Before, I use to design websites, worked on several gaming emulators (Ragnarok Online/World of Warcraft EMUs), and media developer/designer. But I haven't found a home to commit my knowledge to.

I am a regular here at Xbox 360 Achievements and hope to contribute my knowledge of games/achievements to the rest of the gamers out there. I use to be one of the staff members at the old Xbox 360 Achievements site, but then Groux, the owner disappeared.

Besides here, I am a referee over at GameBattles.com for their Perfect Dark Zero platform. Once Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighter hits stores, I will be transferred over to that platform. So if you guys need any help, just shoot me an IM.

My gaming setup doesn't consist of much. The main piece of equipment of my gaming center is my 56 inch Samsung DLP HDTV. Amazing HDTV with amazing display. Its clear, its sharp, and its colorful. Good thing about DLP's, no image burn ins. I also have a 5.1 surround sound system that was part of my Sony Home Theater unit. Been having problems with one of the rear speakers, possibly due to the in-house wiring or just the speaker itself. But I am looking at a Klispche THX 5.1 Home Theater System, a bit pricey. So if you guys know any great surround sound systems at a great price, let me know. Of course my Sony Playstation, Sony DVD player, Microsoft Xbox, and Microsoft Xbox 360.

Anything else you guys want to know about me, feel free to ask. Just sharing a part of me to you all. Game on!

KMB 316
02-20-2006, 06:53 PM
welcome, snowboarding is fun!

TheIcemanCometh
02-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome!   :)

My gaming setup doesn't consist of much.

I'm sure there's a few people on here that would kill for what you have !!!

g4m3r7ag
02-20-2006, 08:34 PM
yea thats a killer setup