PDA

View Full Version : cant dominate everlight (some spoilers)

aaronjc
06-28-2009, 10:43 AM
ok i just did the elf rebellion and while i was enslaving people one of the elves on the towers ended up blowing up a peasant so i broke the tower enslaved the elves and i had 99/100 and they killed the last one it says 0/100 for killed villagers and i cant find the peasant again i left and came back so can i still get the achievement or am i outa luck?

Beanopolis
06-28-2009, 07:43 PM
I am also stuck at 99/100 slaves after doing the rebel quest. I don't recall any elves getting blown up when I did it.

The 99th one was an elf just wondering around with his head slumped down but without that blue flicker when a person gets enslaved.
I'm hoping that it's just one of those guys that i missed and not a glitch...

UGH! SO ANNOYING!

Update: About 5 minutes after posting this, I found a fat lady walking the beach that wasn't enslaved (she didn't flee when my minions rushed her). Guess you just have to keep a close eye for that blue flicker. :)

tumult
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Damn I have a similar same problem with Nordberg (German copy.....), I enslaved several people before capturing the town and enslaved the rest now i am stuck on 97/100 enslaved (two died) now is there any way of finding this last person and if no is there a way of checking the people if they have been enslaved after my takeover?

Beanopolis
06-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Double check to make sure you don't have 3/100 for people killed and then just keep an eye out for anyone that doesn't have a blue sparkle on their head (they will not scream and run away from you at this point).

synjin savant2
06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Double check to make sure you don't have 3/100 for people killed and then just keep an eye out for anyone that doesn't have a blue sparkle on their head (they will not scream and run away from you at this point).

I've got 97 enslaved and 0 killed and I don't know where the rest are.

This is some tedious f*** bull**** that really drags down the enjoyment level of this game. Along with the glitches, I'm considering just quitting it without finishing which I never do.