PDA

View Full Version : Best Autobots and Decepticons for platinum

wildwest08
06-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Just wondering what everyones opinion is for the best transformers on each side to get platinum on each mission. Thanks I just want to beat it and return it to gamefly but I might pick it up used if it takes forever or rerent it

XxHektikxX
06-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Use ironhide for everything on the autobot campaign. Any mission u can use him, use him. For the decepticons, long haul was my bot of choice for any mission i was able to pick him.

Spawnus
06-28-2009, 11:06 PM
I have to afree here with Ironhide, he is just so god damn powerful but also once Melee is powered up fully Prime can take out Decepticons Fast!, tho for the Devatastor battle I found Powered Up Optimus Prime was good as he can just hover abobe him the whole time taking it out fast.

I find Megatron is very good for the Decepticons mostly because of his overpowered Fusion Cannon and his Primery is powerful too.

CutmanMike
06-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Sideways is great for missions you don't have to kill too many autobots on

Darth Cuda
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I used Breakaway and sideways to get the fallen on plat with head shots. It is posted in other forums but is useful in repeating here. Too bad i played the missions with every character and found it out on my own, i could have saved alot of time. Hope this saves someone some time.

Darth Cuda
07-05-2009, 10:52 PM
I have to afree here with Ironhide, he is just so god damn powerful but also once Melee is powered up fully Prime can take out Decepticons Fast!, tho for the Devatastor battle I found Powered Up Optimus Prime was good as he can just hover abobe him the whole time taking it out fast.

I find Megatron is very good for the Decepticons mostly because of his overpowered Fusion Cannon and his Primery is powerful too.

How did you use powered up optimus on that stage? It only lets me use him on the last stage, which is pointless. I didn't even get bronze using him or megatron against the fallen. They are too slow.

Mars Renegade
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Autobots - Ironhide wherever possible. Personally I used Ratchet on the Save Ironhide mission, and Optimus on the killing Demolisher mission.

Decepticons - I mainly used Sideways on just about every mission I could. Sniper can down stuff pretty fast. I used Megatron on missions that needed mass destruction, though.