PDA

View Full Version : Question about the campaign %

KingSlitherOne
06-28-2009, 05:26 PM
I just did the last mission in the Autobot campaign but I still don't have 100%. I got all medals and I'm done with all the missions on the map.

Also, I didn't recieve this achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/968/s2.jpg
Only a Prime - 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Defeat The Fallen as Optimus

Fyi I got the Now I’ve Seen It All achievement - Unlock all Autobot Unlockables. Isn't that achievement based on 100% completion?

Does somebody know what I'm supposed to do? Thanks!

Barbarian
06-28-2009, 05:48 PM
To get 100% in a Campaign you'll need Platinum in all missions and complete all unlockables. With your current progress you should be somewhere around 80+% right now, correct?

KingSlitherOne
06-28-2009, 06:30 PM
To get 100% in a Campaign you'll need Platinum in all missions and complete all unlockables. With your current progress you should be somewhere around 80+% right now, correct?
Yes, I currently got 78% and I've only done a few missions with platinum medal.

I still wonder why I didn't get the secret achievement on 25g for beating the Fallen with Optimus Prime. I think it's pretty stange since you have to beat the Fallen to unlock the Cairo unlockable... to get the unlockable achievement (which I got).

CunningFox
06-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Dont be silly.
You don't need platinums.

You just need to complete all of the challenges in the war room which happen to unlock new skins and concept art.

DaveIntent
06-28-2009, 09:16 PM
try replaying the mission again and see if it unlocks.

KingSlitherOne
06-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Dont be silly.
You don't need platinums.

You just need to complete all of the challenges in the war room which happen to unlock new skins and concept art.
Who said anything else?
try replaying the mission again and see if it unlocks.
Yeah, I'll try that tomorrow. I hope it works!

CunningFox
06-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Who said anything else?

Yeah, I'll try that tomorrow. I hope it works!
Well...
He did.

KingSlitherOne
06-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Well...

He did.
Yeah, but since you posted after me and you didn't quote him it looks like you wrote to me.
_________

However, I'll do the last Autobot mission with Optimus again later today once I'm done with the Decepticons campaign.

C Fresh
06-29-2009, 11:52 PM
You need to not only unlock all unlockables, but to also buy all upgrades, and I am about 95% sure Platinums as well.
I am not sure why that achievement did not occur for you, try resetting and playing him again. You can beat him in 5 minutes so should not be too much of a waste.

Oh and Now I've Seen It All is not based on 100% completion.

CunningFox
06-30-2009, 02:20 PM
You need to not only unlock all unlockables, but to also buy all upgrades, and I am about 95% sure Platinums as well.
I am not sure why that achievement did not occur for you, try resetting and playing him again. You can beat him in 5 minutes so should not be too much of a waste.

Oh and Now I've Seen It All is not based on 100% completion.

There are seperate achievements for the upgrades, the unlockables and the platinums for each campaign.
The descriptions couldn't be more clear.

Cubical Trix
07-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Ya you need platinum on all missions all unlockables and i believe every upgrade
for the achievements i think lots of them are glitched just play the last missions again