PDA

View Full Version : New forum category maybe?

KMB 316
02-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Could we get a forum catagory just for. "General Xbox 360" i always never know where to post some things, i always wonder should it go in games or offtopic :o

k_dog
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Could we get a forum catagory just for. "General Xbox 360" i always never know where to post some things, i always wonder should it go in games or offtopic :o

Off topic is directed more towards the non video gaming world and topics non gaming related. But I do see some questions for the system in general that dont fall under the "Games" section. This is that bad of an idea.

-Brian

KMB 316
02-20-2006, 07:23 PM

Off topic is directed more towards the non video gaming world and topics non gaming related. But I do see some questions for the system in general that dont fall under the "Games" section. This is that bad of an idea.

-Brian

did you really mean this is a bad idea or not that bad of an idea?

k_dog
02-20-2006, 07:33 PM

-Brian

Ouch, sorry about that, I mean it's NOT that bad of an idea.

-Brian

KMB 316
02-20-2006, 07:35 PM

-Brian

Ouch, sorry about that, I mean it's NOT that bad of an idea.

-Brian

yeah reading your post i was like wait that doesnt make sence he must of meant not.

scoobydiesel
02-21-2006, 02:07 AM
the "games" area should kinda be for other systems maybe