PDA

View Full Version : glitched mini-kit?

FUNGALSHAMBLER
06-28-2009, 11:50 PM
I "KNOW" that I've gotten this mini-kit on lego star wars TCS. It's episode 6 chapter 5: Jestiny Destiny. There's a mini-kit after the 2nd fight with the emperor where u walk into a little room and you walk around a square where lights light up when u walk on them and after all the squares are lit up bam mini-kit. Well I'm walking around this square, and lights are not lighting up. Can anyone help me understand what's wrong? If there's something wrong how do I undo an update? I can't remember

Edit: I cleared my cache, and it's still glitching. This is my last mini-kit HELP!?!?!?!?

Whistler
07-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Same thing happen to me. Had only 1 kit missing and after I bought the detector it pointed that one out!

But I got it, the lights didn't light up for me either, but if you just walk on all 12 squares you get the kit to spawn anyway, even if you don't see the lights!

So hope it's the same for you.

mgloss101683
06-22-2010, 03:40 AM
i figured out you have to do it while fighting him, you can't just run around before you attack him and do it... and the lights didn't light for me, but the minikit came out, hope this helps

clerks2137
04-03-2011, 02:59 PM
This was killing me! I could not figure it out! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!:woop:

Kairi666
04-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Thank you for the help I thought it had glitched on me too.

MissJaded
12-19-2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you I was having trouble with this couldn't figure it out I didn't have any lights just an empty room with 12 black squares on the ground had to walk over the 12 black squares to reveal it and it poped up in the middle. I walked over them alittle slowly.

In the room underneath the section where you fight the Emperor when he uses the electronic squares. Walk over each of the 12 air vents to reveal the Minikit.

Doesn't matter if they are lit up or not you can walk over them.

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3147946/18802/lego_star_wars_2__the_original_trilogy/ps2 (http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3147946/18802/lego_star_wars_2__the_original_trilogy/ps2)

Has a great guide too.