PDA

View Full Version : Still no achievements?

dazzadavie
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Just wondering why there are no achievements yet? Only was watching the 1up live play video (not live!) and they were unlocking achievements, if I knew how you find them so early I would of done it by my self. the link to the video is http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174897

Also on another note the release date is still not out, Gordon Van Dyke made a good post over on the BF forums http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-1943/717975-kudos-dice.html#post10006905 which gives you a good idea

Here is is post (it was a reply to some one else)

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa777
Instead of putting out a release date with the possibility of it being pushed back, they are waiting to release a date with none to very little chance of being pushed back. I'd rather wait for a date than have it pushed back 2 days before release. Kudos to DICE for doing this. A dev team that actually gives a damn about their community? A welcome change of pace in today's world.

You are correct, but we are also keeping our word to the 1st Parties that we won't predict a date before they can guarantee it will release. I can say we are close to confirming our dates (Xbox 360 Date & PS3 Date), but still need to settle a few minor things. These things however annoying they are need to be done and myself and they team need to adhere and follow them. Both Sony and Microsoft are excited to get this game out too, so try and relax a bit while I take on the stress of making sure all T's are crossed and i's are dotted! When we get that the release dates confirmed the release is very close after, it won't be a month or two like a reail game which is nice, but we have these closer to release confirmation dates. Everything has its pros and cons.

And remeber, we aren't hiding anything from you, even if it feels that way. Except the pet Alien I have in my Storage space! "

The Pants Party
06-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I have the link but the list is still inactive. We'll post them as soon as Microsoft gets them published.

dazzadavie
06-29-2009, 07:10 PM
I have the link but the list is still inactive. We'll post them as soon as Microsoft gets them published.

Cheers for the reply. look forward to seeing them

Shelton
06-30-2009, 12:55 AM
From what Sibben and guys who went to E3 posted, I can tell you that it is going to be an easy 200.

"There is a whole system of postcards and stamps you can get in addition to the achievements/trophies. Some of those are really tricky to get."

A response from Sibben in regards to the achievements being too easy...

Old Man Juices
07-01-2009, 10:35 AM
From what Sibben and guys who went to E3 posted, I can tell you that it is going to be an easy 200.

"There is a whole system of postcards and stamps you can get in addition to the achievements/trophies. Some of those are really tricky to get."

A response from Sibben in regards to the achievements being too easy...

"there better not be a i am badcompany style achievment"