PDA

View Full Version : Decepticon Camaign Help

rawkerdude5012
06-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Im on the level in Cario Ruins "Desert Massacre" its the one where you have to fight Bumblebee and Jetfire. I need help please. I get pwned everytime, and I cant even take one of them out. Any tips would be muh appreciated. I guess until I hear some advice i will just replay previous missions to get some energons to upgrade more stuff with

xRogue 5x
06-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Going into the boss fight make sure you have a full overdrive meter.

Once the duel boss fight starts keep away from jetfire. He has week defense and life but packs a punch. Fire off your overdrive and lay into bumble bee with your main weapon. Keep going after bee until he is dead.

Now go after jet fire. keep spraying him with main weapon as you strafe b ack and forth to avoid his shots.

rawkerdude5012
06-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks just beat it but I used a different strategy while i was attempting yours. When i was about to die i drove off to heal and i ended up in the next open area and jet fire came after me but bumblebee didnt so i was able to take out jet fire and then go and finish bumblebee off

ethanl2k7
06-29-2009, 08:33 PM
they both have a sort of stun ability so that makes it tough, it was kinda a bugger for platinum.