PDA

View Full Version : Stuck...!!

TRICKY1976
06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
How do you kill those bulb things sorry dont no what they are called i attack them and they just fold up into a bulb and you cant touch them then they come out again im at part were iv found the red hive and theres barriers stopping me and iv got to kill the bulbs theres 3 of them..!!!:confused:

BIGBalliN103
06-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Once you have your reds you need to create a waypoint by pressing 'Y' and then the reds will throw fireballs at the 2 other creatures across the way that you cant reach. Once all have been destroyed a flower opens up and you need to destroy that in order to completely kill the creatures so they dont respawn.

GrimReaper20001
06-29-2009, 08:59 PM
by bulbs im assuming you mean the dryads that create vine barriers until you kill them. if so then how you do that is simply damage all of them so they are all in "bulb" form and a nearby giant flower thing will open up. once you destroy the inside of this flower all the dryads will die at the same time opening the way.

TRICKY1976
06-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah their the 1s i meant cheers for the info sorry for the s**t description i didnt no what they were called!!