PDA

View Full Version : need help guys...last battle...

Ragvalia
06-29-2009, 11:35 PM
ok guys im currently fighting infinity as we speak, his 3rd form, now since his previous form (2nd form) my characters have started with both 1 hp and 1 ep for some silly reason! i barely have any items to heal my characters and he makes easy work of them with one hit, my question is why the hell are they starting off with 1hp/1ep? i had plenty of hp after the queen of ice 2nd form and 1st encounter with infinity, it just doesn't make sense and is really becoming a nusiance, i just barely beat infinitie's 2nd form with 1hp with all characters, im using Atsuma, Karin, Raigar, Yuki, all have between 5-6.5k hp and im pushing lvl 48+ any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou.

Yohanan
06-30-2009, 09:45 AM
ok guys im currently fighting infinity as we speak, his 3rd form, now since his previous form (2nd form) my characters have started with both 1 hp and 1 ep for some silly reason! i barely have any items to heal my characters and he makes easy work of them with one hit, my question is why the hell are they starting off with 1hp/1ep? i had plenty of hp after the queen of ice 2nd form and 1st encounter with infinity, it just doesn't make sense and is really becoming a nusiance, i just barely beat infinitie's 2nd form with 1hp with all characters, im using Atsuma, Karin, Raigar, Yuki, all have between 5-6.5k hp and im pushing lvl 48+ any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou.

I don't remember if starting those battles with those stats is part of the story or if it's some kind of bug, but whatever the case there are some items that restore HP and EP at the same time. You'll use one turn of each character to do that, and after that you'll be able to start the battle.
It doesn't matter what lvl you are, if your direct and range stats are low. Besides Karin must have her support maximized.

The weirdest thing is that you're able to defeat the Queen of Ice and Toya, and you're having problems with this boss.:confused:
I beat them at lvl 40, but my stats were all maximized ( which is not required ).

Good luck.

CoruptAI125
07-09-2009, 05:57 AM
It means that you must have fun out of VP. if you start a battle with 0 vp than the charecter affected starts with one HP/EP.