PDA

View Full Version : Megatron's Special Unlockables

TOTKingNothing
06-30-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm having a lot of trouble killing two people in one hit with Megatron's silly Fusion Cannon. Is there a trick to doing this or any hints I can get would be really helpful I guess.

The Pants Party
06-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Just did this a few minutes ago. On one of the Cairo missions (don't remember the name), you start in front of a small wall, which has an opening behind it and two helicopters land on either side of it. Two small autobots will come out as soon as the mission starts and stop in front of the wall. Use your normal weapon to get them down to like 20%, then unleash the beam on them. You can aim in the middle of them on the ground and kill both, but they do have to be somewhat close.

You'll need to do something similar for Megatron (Flight), but you can only use him on the final mission. In that case, do the same by almost killing two small bots, then fly a bit away from them and they will follow you and group themselves. I couldn't find any other way to get them grouped aside from going around the side of the pyramid so they would have to transform and follow.

CutmanMike
06-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Heh, I did the exact same thing on that first cario level :woop: