whats the big deal bout ebay?

CrakkedOut56

There is no personal advertising on the site. It's nothing personal against you whatsoever. It's just that if you (or anyone in your position) screws somebody over, be it intentional or accidental, it makes the site look bad. It's just a matter of principle.

p.s. This thread will probably be locked and deleted also.

Yeah but this site is for xbox 360, it's not a selling site. If there was any intention of doing so they would have made one originally but there isn't one hence no selling/trading forum.

Besides, they don't want to have to deal with people who don't properly trade or sell. If you want to advertise, do it somewhere else and if you want to sell do it somewhere. This is strictly gaming or off-topic talking. There is no selling and there is no buying. If you want to sell or buy something go to a different forum or post it on eBay.

Those are the rules and that's how it works.

Those are the rules and that's how it works.

I sense attitude. All good. But now to what I quoted. Maybe what you said should be put in the rules since it doesnt show or say anything that you CANT sell/trade in the rules when you register........hence why i posted what i posted. Throw up some stickies in the forums telling us what the rules are.

ya dude this is achievements.org not sellyourstuff.org

bro, just stfu seriously okay "dude". its not achievements.org either ;)

uh, last time i checked x360a.org or xbox360achievements.org brought me to this site.

Achievements.org brings me to a site who's intent is to educate parents, guardians, therapists, teachers, and peers about children who have special needs and how Achievements can help in the developmental process

http://www.achievements.org/images/kidtunnel.jpg

so no, this site isnt achievements.org.

This site has always had apolicy against advertising and selling goods. If you want to sell it, use ebay, but no need to link it on here.

The reason for this is that if anyon has a bad sale/trade or whatever, then this will be taken out on the site, and we dont want the hassle. We get flamed when someone doesnt swap achievements properly, so the amount of agro we would get if someone paid for something and didnt get it would just be a pain.

Like has been said, its nothing personnal against you, its a site policy. We will at some point whack this up in a rules thread.

Locking the thread down. Any probs with this, PM me.