PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 10

ElTigreTom
06-30-2009, 10:05 AM
I stumbled across this site about a week ago (which is amazing by the way).

I have a minor problem with the achievement guide for tiger woods 10. You say to play hole 5 at wolf creek for a double eagle. Well, problem is that Wolf Creek doesn't appear to be in the game, at all. I have searched the far corners of the internet for information on whether the course existed or not, but have found nothing.

What other holes leave me the possibility of getting the double eagle. Also, if wolf creek doesn't exist I would recommend fixing up the achievement guide. thanks a lot. this is a great site

*I search the forums for a post similar to this and found nothing, but if one exists please direct me to it. thank you.

The Pants Party
06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the site!

I'd suggest first off posting in the Tiger 10 forum where people would be more familiar with the game. ;) - Every game has its own forum obviously.

Also, I believe the issue you're having is you're looking at the guide for Tiger 09 which mentions Wolf Creek. The guide for Tiger 10 has not been posted to the main site yet, but you can find it in the forums. Here is the link to the Tiger 10 forum:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1290