PDA

View Full Version : How to import legacy character to fight now?

Housin
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Simply put, i completed my legacy mode and i have retired my boxer, with an overall of 85, but in the fight now menus it still says that he only has 54 (which is what he had when he started) and i don't get it, could use some help if anyone nos anythin

MsK
06-30-2009, 12:43 PM
can't be done as far as i'm aware!

however .. you can go to : create boxer > boxer gallery > created fighters
then edit the boxer that you used in legacy & increase his stats up to a range of 86 overall ;)

this is as far as you can take him .. so if you have achieved stats above 86 its just 2 bad!! :(

Note: the boxers stats will be balanced for the online "world championship" mode /// it keeps all boxers balanced ;)

Touch
06-30-2009, 11:34 PM
on fnr 3 after you retired the boxer was gone from play now i think so it may be the same with r4

MsK
07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
on fnr 3 after you retired the boxer was gone from play now i think so it may be the same with r4

not true - the fighter is still there ;)

you can also keep your career running & have it retired / via using 2 saves :boxer .. simply goto legacy menu in the career mode & choose save > then name it legacy-retired01 (or something)

then load out of current career & load into legacy-retired01 & then retire him & collect your achievements - with your career still intact :D

however... since your training stats are not reflected in the boxers stats outside of career I can hardly see the point *unless EA patch this to work @ a later date*

thx

Touch
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
my mike tyson isnt in fight now and hes retired

MsK
07-01-2009, 10:45 AM
my mike tyson isnt in fight now and hes retired

unless you either

A) deleted the character

or

B) started him in a lower weight class
(in this case he will be in the weight class you began your career with)

he should still be there - mine are ;)

Touch
07-01-2009, 01:26 PM
i started off in heavyweight and there is only the original tyson in fight now

xToXiC rIpPeRx
07-02-2009, 01:03 AM
did you try to follow the inport now stuff?

DENAz666
07-02-2009, 03:14 AM
I just created two seperate boxers, one for legacy, and then another to use in fight now