PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Penalty Shot

wackysplash
01-08-2007, 05:27 AM
I dont understand what needs to be done for the penalty to be achieved..... any help would be nice, i have looked at all pf the other threads and tried everything that they have suggested nothing has worked.....

xXx Rubber Duck
01-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Its easy with 2 get on a breakaway then have your guest foul you.

Kaens
01-11-2007, 12:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3KglcMRnLE

wackysplash
01-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Speechless.... thanks alot man!

pandy92
01-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Speechless.... thanks alot man!

hey did u get this achievement? I need it too iv been trying for like 5 hours, i believe we can do it online so im quite happy to help u out if ur willing to help me...my tag is pandy92

cheers

wackysplash
01-12-2007, 01:42 AM
hey did u get this achievement? I need it too iv been trying for like 5 hours, i believe we can do it online so im quite happy to help u out if ur willing to help me...my tag is pandy92

cheers

YES! i finally did! the two player/foot method worked (although it took like 10 minutes!) and the penalty shot did take 2 people (as i thought by myself would have been too hard...)! and i have heard that it does not work online!>!>!>!>

black40
01-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok ummm i guess i must be stupid because i can't get this. I had a buddy of mine hit me and i took the penelty shot and it went in and yes it was on the right difficulty level but i didn't get the achievement. A little help please. I thought i did everything right am i missing something? (And no my friend did not take control of the goalie in case that matters)

wackysplash
01-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Ok ummm i guess i must be stupid because i can't get this. I had a buddy of mine hit me and i took the penelty shot and it went in and yes it was on the right difficulty level but i didn't get the achievement. A little help please. I thought i did everything right am i missing something? (And no my friend did not take control of the goalie in case that matters)

he can take control of the goalie...... but i have no idea?!?!?!?!? it worked for me when i finally got the shot :D

JoHnOfDaDeAd
01-14-2007, 06:52 AM
hint hint

move all penalty sliders right
play with 2 ppl lol
make them hit u lol
put crease control on score
wow you got the achievement lolz

black40
01-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I did the slider thing, i mean i got the shot in just that it didn't count when playing against i my friend. So i was wondering if it has to be done under a certin game mode or if i was doing something wrong getting to the penelty shot and getting it in is no prob but for some reason it didn't count. Just wondering if anyof you have heard of something like this before or if it has to be in a certin game mode or something.

wackysplash
01-17-2007, 03:32 AM
I did the slider thing, i mean i got the shot in just that it didn't count when playing against i my friend. So i was wondering if it has to be done under a certin game mode or if i was doing something wrong getting to the penelty shot and getting it in is no prob but for some reason it didn't count. Just wondering if anyof you have heard of something like this before or if it has to be in a certin game mode or something.
i don't think so........................ anything should work! make sure all-star difficulty though

zOwnerofallz
02-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the video Kaens, I'll try this again later