PDA

View Full Version : Checklist Question

rvlution
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
I tried searching for this as it seemed a little to obvious but didn't come up with anything. Why is it that when we link our gamercard to the site we see our games/gamerscore go up in the corner but our checklists don't update? I just think it would be nice if there was an auto-update feature. I know there are people who don't want to ruin their 100% checklists but this could motivate people to try otherwise.

kaleido42
06-30-2009, 06:17 PM
It has indeed been brought up before (far too many times). The issue is that the site does not have access to microsoft's "feeds" or something like that which gives you all of the achievement info. Meanwhile the gamercard is accessable to just about anyone through a few simple links (most of them just consist of xbox.com(a bunch of junk in here)(gamertag)(morejunk)). That's why the gamercard is so simple, but yet they can't do achievements.

rvlution
07-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Aight. Thanks, I've always just kind of wondered why they couldn't feed it to your checklist. Maybe something for the future.

kaleido42
07-01-2009, 05:17 PM
It would indeed be cool if they could but I don't see that happening unless microsoft bought the site, in which case it would go downhill, everyone would leave, and then there would be no point in it because of lack of users:p.