PDA

View Full Version : Help with the pink bull!!

PorscheGirl
06-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi guys, I dont think that anybody has alredy posted this alredy but: I got to a level on the first epasode. I think its caled knee in the dead or something. But there is a reeley dark room and there is loads and loads of the pink bulls. They always trap me and charge me. What wepone is the best too use agenst them? Shotgun or pistol? Please help I cant get past them to reach the end of level butone. Thanks if you help!!! xD

ThrillKillBill
06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
shotgun = 3-4 shots to kill

pistol = 10+

chainsaw works best on them and if you have room to dodge or they cant flank you.... punch, step back, punch, step back works too but kinda slowly.

the shotgun and side step works great too, they sometimes get confused and walk away before coming back giving you a extra sec to blast em

........wait till you meet the cyber demons :mad:

Telexen
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
If you're going to get very far in Doom, you're going to have to learn you're not meant to kill every enemy in every level.

They're slow, and they can't shoot you...run around them. Don't waste a single bullet or shell.

PorscheGirl
06-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Wow thanks for the quicke reply!! Yes I will try it now, It is rihte at the end of the levil so I will try to stock up on shotty ammo. It was pretty dark though cus the light kept flickin on and off! Too bad I dont have nitevision like cod4. I have not seen a chainsaw! Maybe you mean latar in the game cus I have only had pistol, shotgun and chaingun( but I always run out of pistol bullets) lulz. Cant wait for the...cyberdemons. Hopeflly I will get better guns by then. Thanks for the tips guys : ). Edit: nope I can not get past them simplee by ruining past them they are too fast. And I swear one of them is invisible! I was getting chompde by one of them I turned aroun but no one was there. I even used the shotgun AND cleared the rest of the levil of enemees. I tried difrent tactics like trying to get them to come out the door so I can fight them one on one but they dont leave that stupid pitch black room!!! I wish they make a nitevision patch or something cus its pitch black even with the britness turned up fuley. : (

Dysitis
07-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about e1m5. When you first walk through the blue door into that dark room, go immediately to your left, hugging the wall. There will be an opening in the wall that leads to a small corridor with a light amplification visor. This will solve your problem with the darkness.

Also, to kill the pinkies, use your shotgun and when one gets up to you and starts to bite, back up a step or two. Doing this, they won't ever be able to hurt you(unless you get backed up against a wall/corner)

ThrillKillBill
07-01-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about e1m5. When you first walk through the blue door into that dark room, go immediately to your left, hugging the wall. There will be an opening in the wall that leads to a small corridor with a light amplification visor. This will solve your problem with the darkness.

Also, to kill the pinkies, use your shotgun and when one gets up to you and starts to bite, back up a step or two. Doing this, they won't ever be able to hurt you(unless you get backed up against a wall/corner)

i was just getting ready to type this info out for her........ guess i'll just go QFT instead

one thing to note.....its a limited pick-up so don't waste it standing around.... you'll find the exit almost directly opposite of the door into that room (that room gives me a headache...if you cared to know)

PorscheGirl
07-05-2009, 11:08 AM
I did it! Yes! The nigtevisin gogglles realy helped thank you so much for the tip. And when I stande in there face and moov back they chomp the aire. So I can just shoot em east! Thank you to everyone I have done the levil. Now I'm on level 7. I'm not stuck just havnt tryed it yet. Thanks again everyone who replyd! : )