PDA

View Full Version : WTF is with the cars water?

gpemby
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I am never able to complete a circuit race as the water always dies on the second lap! How can you ever complete a 3 lap race when your car can only do 2! If you stop to fix your car the water is the only one that does not repair so it makes no sense! It's like it has been added just to force you to do a race over and over till luck allows you to finish 1st.

If anyone has some tips as to why the water is always dying on my cars I would much appreciate the help!

WeeWeener
07-08-2009, 07:56 AM
put some money into new hoses. Its not much, and it makes a huge difference.

InWaiting
07-28-2009, 12:07 PM
I know what he means and putting new hoses doesn't work. I 100% upgraded one of my cars and still have the H20 fucked! Even after calling a chopper and having my car fixed, its like it ignors the water!:confused:

I M1K3Y B I
07-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Are you using the throttle while holding in the clutch?

InWaiting
07-30-2009, 12:01 PM

Yes, i have been.

master_shake_350
08-03-2009, 11:26 PM
I know what he means and putting new hoses doesn't work. I 100% upgraded one of my cars and still have the H20 fucked! Even after calling a chopper and having my car fixed, its like it ignors the water!:confused:

What has that got to do with the H20? If you are using the clutch with the throttle will cause the clutch to burn out.

I used to have the same problem but for some reason it stopped occurring. So sorry for the lack of help.

However I have seen somewhere that if your car has full upgrades so do the AI's but they have "super" upgrades causing them never to pit. Try removing all upgrades and then try again.

SzilardUK
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Release the throttle while airborne also don't push too hard while going down on a slope.

Also don't use the clutch when it is not neccessary as it overheats your cooling system (since the engine is spinning at high rpm) and both will eventually brake.