PDA

View Full Version : Wasteland (tower Heart Chargeing)

AceHii
07-01-2009, 07:31 PM
I have charged the heart at three spots, and I just got the salamanders and went to the next netherworld gate. I noticed that I missed a tower object and couldn't back track cause the bridge I raised lowered. So I warped back to my tower, then back to the wasteland, but now I'm stuck. I am at the part where you have to cover up the gnome hole with statue, but everything is blocked off, and at the other end is a bridge that can only be raised from the other side. There is a salamander ramp to get to the switch, but no salamanders. Am I out of luck. Thanks for any help.

Rayne PL
07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I have charged the heart at three spots, and I just got the salamanders and went to the next netherworld gate. I noticed that I missed a tower object and couldn't back track cause the bridge I raised lowered. So I warped back to my tower, then back to the wasteland, but now I'm stuck. I am at the part where you have to cover up the gnome hole with statue, but everything is blocked off, and at the other end is a bridge that can only be raised from the other side. There is a salamander ramp to get to the switch, but no salamanders. Am I out of luck. Thanks for any help.
No :) Just teleport to another gate and find your way around (think it's gate nr 2 but I'm not sure).

AceHii
07-01-2009, 08:15 PM
No :) Just teleport to another gate and find your way around (think it's gate nr 2 but I'm not sure).

The only other gate I can go to is the one where the salamanders first show up, and you have to ride the lift up to get the heart back. The lift is no longer there, and the two switches that lowered it are not active any more.

Well I went to all three Wasteland portals, and searched every corner, and I can not get back to where I left off. The messed up thing is that I would have know problem playing again if it was a side mission, but its not. Its the story, and that means I can not even finished the game.