PDA

View Full Version : Help with e-swat

CLoCKWoRk x360a
07-01-2009, 09:51 PM
This game is really challenging, I cant get past the first level without losing all 5 of my characters

Does anyone have tips?

Asgorath
07-04-2009, 12:57 AM
as far as I know there isn't a cheat or an easy way. What I noticed myself is that when I started trying I died a lot mainly due to accidental backtracks or taking the wrong path.

My only advice is to make sure you just follow the most logical path (i.e. don't jump on things when you can also travel low) since unnessery jumping on stuff can sometimes trigger enemies to come in that are hard to get by without getting hit. Also just be trigger happy, but don't try and kill a dude shooting up or down if it causes you to risk your life for it. Then just time it so you can walk past without getting hit.

I know it's not mutch, but this game really shows that back in ye olden days games where a shitload harder then most games are today.

MrEastSide
07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I just did this one yesterday, and yeah, it was really lame. Like the first guy said, take the quickest path, don't back track since enemies respawn. Put it on easy and just keep shooting as you inch your way forward. You'll kill most guys before they even have a chance to shoot at you. Surprisingly, there is a walk-through for this game posted at gamefaqs. I used it, it was helpful enough. Got the achievement after maybe, an hour of trying.

Sloshpot UK
07-19-2009, 08:12 PM
The chopper isnt coming bollocks :(

Junkdewd
09-21-2009, 05:30 AM
I made it to the end of the prison infiltratiuon level, and no matter what the hell I do or how I do it, I die soon after the 2 giuys pop in. Any suggestions?

Muse89
09-26-2009, 09:59 PM
if your having trouble getting show then just walk around crouching
as with the boss on lvl2 stay crouched and focus on the one guy that jumps around and you wont take any damage