PDA

View Full Version : Royally Upset *SPOILER*

thejackyltm
07-02-2009, 05:39 AM
So I beat the game. Watched the credits and then after the credits back in the bar I start to walk around and the freaking thing freezes. God Im so upset right now.

Psycho Chickan
07-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Lol, what are the odds. You're online right now playing Prey - Mother's Embrace. No doubt trying to get it again?

I was gonna say that, if you have the achievement, you could just look up the ending on youtube....however I now see your dilema.

Ouch. Sorry man, all I can suggest is clean the disc or try another copy and go for it again. I feel your pain man.

Also if you wanna play multiplayer sometime lemme know :D

EDIT : omg just checked it out and they're the last two you need and worth 110gs. I'd be pissed too...except that it hasn't happened to me and I safely have the score. I'm stuck with the stupid multiplayer achievements not popping :(

thejackyltm
07-02-2009, 06:00 AM
ha yeah I just beat the damn thing again, I got my fingers crossed that it wont freaking freeze. I really want the damn achievements lol. After this as long as it doesn't freeze Ima attempt to breeze through it on Cherokee and then Ebay the game away. But in the mean time if you want to throw down on it just hit me up. Not sure how much longer I'll have it lol. Luckily the end boss in this game is easy and doesnt take too long and not a pain in the ass like most. Only gripes about this game I have is it is do damn confusing. There were places I was stuck then out of no where I got past them-crazy lol. Oh well good game overall. Im done rambling just trying to kill time during the credits AGAIN.

Psycho Chickan
07-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Going against what everyone I've spoken to has said about this game... I liked it. I thought the level design was good, the story was ok. The graphics, mappings and AI was terrible but I can live with that. Just a good fun, quick and easy game. Multiplayer's dead on it now too which is a shame.

Credit's done yet?

thejackyltm
07-02-2009, 06:17 AM
ah yes the credits are done and it didn't freeze yay! My xbox is probably on its last leg or something. Been freezing more and more lately. Yeah I liked the game a lot just like I said was really confusing at spots. The story was pretty good actually, better than most imo. Graphics aren't all that now but when the game first came out they were pretty good. Lol I've had this game for over a year now and just started really playing it a few days ago. :( After I get the 1000 in this I got to figure out which game to do next. I got too many damn games!!!