PDA

View Full Version : Will i unlock the map if i dont own the game?

True I Skill
07-02-2009, 11:39 AM
I hurd you unlock a map once the whole xbox360 community reach 40million Kills, But i wont have the game until a few weeks after its out, So will people who dont own the game when it reaches 40mil kills still get the map?

dazzadavie
07-02-2009, 12:01 PM
As far as I see it yes, Once the community get 43mill kils the fourth map will be unlocked for all.

Tatanko
07-02-2009, 12:47 PM
I assume you're asking from a standpoint of possibly buying or playing the game AFTER everyone gets the millions of kills? Either way you should have it as well no matter what, I would think.

Wadski
07-02-2009, 01:19 PM
I hurd you unlock a map once the whole xbox360 community reach 40million Kills, But i wont have the game until a few weeks after its out, So will people who dont own the game when it reaches 40mil kills still get the map?

You should be joining in. Every little helps.

True I Skill
07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I want to join in for sure,
But i just dont have the money, I gotta pay some people back by end of the week, Then i have to make some money to get microsoft Points, so much DLC Out atm aswell for other games, But i'l probably get it as soon as i can, Any1 know when its released btw?

Haha, I'd love to see people boosting kills for this Map.

dazzadavie
07-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I want to join in for sure,
But i just dont have the money, I gotta pay some people back by end of the week, Then i have to make some money to get microsoft Points, so much DLC Out atm aswell for other games, But i'l probably get it as soon as i can, Any1 know when its released btw?

Haha, I'd love to see people boosting kills for this Map.

Next Wednesday, so the 8th

littlejay
07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
you wont help unlock it. but you will have it.

leecher!

True I Skill
07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
you wont help unlock it. but you will have it.

leecher!

I want to help Unlock it but i cant.
Not all kids have rich parents that spoil there Kids with Lots of MS points
(:

littlejay
07-02-2009, 04:59 PM
not all of us are kids :)

StolenPaper18
07-02-2009, 05:02 PM
I want to help Unlock it but i cant.
Not all kids have rich parents that spoil there Kids with Lots of MS points
(:

Get a job :woop:

True I Skill
07-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Get a job :woop:

Maybe if you was Old Enough to understand you would realise that MOST of the jobs are already taken and its pretty hard to find a job atm for a 16 year old

Dr Popodopolus
07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Maybe if you was Old Enough to understand you would realise that MOST of the jobs are already taken and its pretty hard to find a job atm for a 16 year old

HAHA i am in exactly the same boat... it is very hard for a 16 year old to find a job ;) Luckily i have a fair amount of cash saved up from my whole life to keep me going right now and have been spending a lot in the last few months (not all on my 360 :P). Yeah i went for an interview the other day but they haven't replied yet because i am guessing they will go for someone 18+ with experience. It is hard. :uzi:

ITD Soldierboy
07-02-2009, 11:57 PM
I have 2 jobs. :p

Back on topic. Yeah you should have it. But I doubt the community will reach 43 Million kills for a while. At least 2-3 months I should say. Maybe 4 if we're lazy bastards!

True I Skill
07-03-2009, 12:10 AM
2 jobs? D; Cant u share 1 with me?
:D
Lol, I did try at tesco's but they aint phoned up yet. -.-
still waiting.
I have 200 in the bank but thats sorta for an emergancy. Although battlefeild 1943 Is sorta an emergancy so i guess..

On a video i saw a while back some one said maybe a few weeks?!?!?!
:eek::eek::eek::uzi::woop::eek::eek:

For all the kills to reach the 40mil or whatever,
i think it would be a pretty good once in a life time experiance on xboxlive Tho to get killed and acturly Know your helping Thousands of people by dieing to get this map.

Capt Jawbreaker
07-07-2009, 04:49 AM
I have 2 jobs. :p

Back on topic. Yeah you should have it. But I doubt the community will reach 43 Million kills for a while. At least 2-3 months I should say. Maybe 4 if we're lazy bastards!

HUH!!!!!......are you on 1990's dial up connection ?
43 million kills = 2 - 3 weeks MAX.
Estimated by DICE and not some bedroom accountant making wild guesses.

bigmcilmoyle
07-07-2009, 05:00 AM
yea i'd say a month after the games out the map should be out.