PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Demolisher

drakehellsing
07-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, the one where you're Optimus Prime taking on that strange Decepticon in the second or third mission.

I can't figure out how you're suppose to be able to destroy him easily.....

CutmanMike
07-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Either stay back and shoot the crap out of him, or activate your shield and melee him to death. Do that with your overdrive and he'll be dead in no time. When your shield goes down however, get away because he can hurt you up close.

Combaticon
07-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Use the advanced melee attack constantly and he'll fall over just like the drones before him.

optics
07-02-2009, 01:43 PM
As Prime, start off by doing an Advanced Melee, then use your Special Ability, You can either go for melee attacks or Advanced Melee attacks. Once your Special disappears, stick with Advanced Melees because this will push him back and you will eventually corner him. Since you used you Special Ability early, you should get another chance to use it, when it pops up, use it and repeat what you did earlier.

drakehellsing
07-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Err, how do you do advanced Mele attacks? I'm confused on that one :confused:

CutmanMike
07-02-2009, 03:53 PM
While in vehicle mode, hold X and let go of the right trigger.

Darth Cuda
09-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Any one that reads this after buying the DLC use G1 Optimus: PLatinum everytime (I had all upgrades aswell) and yes i did get Plat on expert using him, just save your overdrive which you will get from advanced melee and shoot the crap out of him with your repeater aim for the center and if you start to take damage press Y.