PDA

View Full Version : One card for every team not unlocking

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
07-02-2009, 02:30 PM
I have multiple cards for each team and it won't unlock? Any idea?

Same with Classic Cards, have about 20 of them and no achievement :(

ChristopherRage
07-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Glad to see Im not the only one who is having this issue. If anyone knows how to fix this "bug" it would be much appreciated.

UnerringBiscuit
07-11-2009, 01:32 PM
I also have multiple cards on every team and no achievement, you guys try to play one full game, that worked for me for some achievements, but maybe it is a bug, and 2K will just release a new patch soon (hopefully).

PFC Nicholas Angel
07-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Maybe it doesn't count those "Starter" Cards that the game gives you at first. Check your teams and see if any team that only has one card is only a "starter" card.

ChristopherRage
07-15-2009, 02:31 PM
When it didnt first unlock I checked and I noticed I had some teams with only starter cards. Now I have "unlocked" multiple players from each team and it still hasnt unlocked. I just reached two hundred cards last night and that achievement popped up though.

PFC Nicholas Angel
07-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Strange...I'd say just work on the other card achieves and it should pop eventually...

Stevo 5
07-18-2009, 12:57 AM
you have to complete the game you got the card in for the achievement to unlock. starter cards do not count. i had the same problem and i tried completing the game and the achievement unlocked.

rollosm
08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I believe you must play as or play against every team before this achievement unlocks. I got a few cards from a team that the player was no longer on and I don't believe that counted towards getting a card from their old team.