PDA

View Full Version : Worth if you have Bad Company?

darkSIDEchoes
07-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Seems like the same exact game...is it even worth it? I don't know if I want Serious Sam or this...or both...

Ugh...so much money on games...

dazzadavie
07-02-2009, 05:04 PM
the only things that are the same is its a Battlefield game and both BF games run the same course, and the game engine, apart from that you have plans, bigger land to cover and different weapons, myself I would say its not the same game but i'm a BF fan and have played them all since day one.

Skidillydoo
07-02-2009, 05:54 PM
the only things that are the same is its a Battlefield game and all BF games run the same course, and the game engine, apart from that you have plans, bigger land to cover and different weapons, myself I would say its not the same game but i'm a BF fan and have played them all since day one.

Slightly incorrect here mate. Battlefield on the PC has ALWAYS used the Refractor Engine (even BF Heroes) whilst the Console games have always used the Frostbite Engine (well, Bad company 1 & 2 and 1943)

dazzadavie
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Slightly incorrect here mate. Battlefield on the PC has ALWAYS used the Refractor Engine (even BF Heroes) whilst the Console games have always used the Frostbite Engine (well, Bad company 1 & 2 and 1943)

I do stand corrected :) have changed to what I was supposed to mean.

bigmcilmoyle
07-09-2009, 05:39 AM
i have both and so far i acutally like this game online better. minus the horible problesm with servers a.t.m. this game probly will get old alot quick with there being 3 maps (so far), 3 classes, and 3 main vechiles. yet still even with a limited selection its plain and simple fun!