PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion/Idea for site

SilentSpartan7
07-03-2009, 12:31 AM
I use this website for everygame i play and i was just thinking wouldnt it be great if instead of having to press guide at the top of the games achievement page and then scroll down till you find the achievement your working on, which can be a pain sometimes especially with games that have alot of info on how to get the cheev. That you just click on the cheevs title or box or whatever and the info will drop down under it. but just for that cheev. then when you are done you can click it again it will pop back up and you can go on to the next one you want to look at. or keep 2 open if u wanted. Just like the roadmap is, u can open and close it.

I have searched alot on the forum and cant see if some1 has already said this if so sorry ignore this. also if im posting this in the wrong place plz let me know. cheers

dakisbac
07-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Nah. There'd be more people complaining that they have to click to open every achv description than people complaining that they have to scroll down to find the one they're looking for.

Plus, you can eliminate the scrolling thing by using CTRL+F and searching for the achievement title. That assumes you know what the achievement is called, similar to how your method would assume we know which is which.

SilentSpartan7
07-03-2009, 11:50 AM
good point and if thats the case they could just keep it as is at the moment when you go into guide they all show. but when you 1st click into a game you can just press the cheev there and it will drop down. saves alot of messin around. and i really wouldnt be 1 now for searching the page having to type in the achievement, i would rather just scroll down yano.

dakisbac
07-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I'd be in favor of merging the guide page and the list page into one, since all the guide really is is an extension of each achievement description. That, or have Guide as a clickable option in the games list. Right now we can click on the game title which links to the overview and a link to the forum

SilentSpartan7
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
man thats a sweet idea and id imagine it would be easy to do to unlike mine id say would take quite a bit of webpage work yano.