PDA

View Full Version : Precision Putting Help

jamieCR7
07-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Can someone please explain precision putting for me, I always hit my putts exactly in the yellow bar and they squint quite badly.

I normally use the classic putting as I am good with it, but I am trying to get some of the achievements from the precision putting.

So, in detail, does anyone have a good explaination? Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Bbfan02
07-03-2009, 11:57 PM
The precision putter measures the exact pace that you need to sink all of your putts, BUT it does NOT consider elevation (level, downhill or uphill) the overall green speed (some are slow, average, etc.) and weather conditions (rain= slower greens).

EDIT: If you want to get the 30G achievement that forces you to sink a 30 foot putt using the precision putting method, visit the achievement guide, they tell you a very easy way to get that achievement. It isn't as hard as it sounds.

Choco Biscuits
07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Can't say I'm enjoying the precision putting thing, I feel like I'm having to learn the game again. I'd use the classic but some tournaments use the precision one by default so I guess I'll have to learn!

catbhoy
07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
I like the putting system, I think its excellent.

Choco Biscuits
07-05-2009, 03:33 PM
I like the putting system, I think its excellent.

I'm just having a hard time getting used to it and I'm so used to the old system.

But hey, just got the 30ft putt achievement so I think I'm doing ok now!

Bbfan02
07-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Did you do it on the 2nd challenge at TPC Sawgrass in Tornament challenge? Thats the easist and most convenient method.

HLR EchoBREWER
07-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Hey bbfan02 I noticed you need help with forza 2, I'd be happy to help I'm ranked 14th on the hotlap leaderboards. I havent got tiger 10 yet but im trading some stuff in tomm for it. im still working on 1000GS in 09