PDA

View Full Version : a few tricky achievements. please help!

Fruhmann360
07-04-2009, 03:54 PM
alrght. for the most part i got this on lock, but there are some giving me an issue.

Strongest Warrior20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgObtain a Hit Chain of 5 or higher using only Strong Attacks.i tried doing this in the pit in the desert level, where you need to unlock all the spheres to get into said pit.

surrounded by a nice size group, i press Y, maybe hit 1 or 2 baddies, and the rest of them jump two steps back, which ends any chance of a chain.

what's the trick?

Level 11 100% Completion!20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgComplete level "The Palace" 100%.

this level is trouble with protecting the vases. it seems like there are two that they ALWAYS go for. protecting them as the panda was easy using ground pound, but playing as the rat sucks.

he has that fast run and head jump attack, but sometimes he just doesn't feel like doing it. so i use fast attack. but without fail, one always seems to break.

any tips?

Fruhmann360
07-04-2009, 04:02 PM
oh, and for Invincible, can i play through on my master file with the leveled up panda or do i need to start a new one?

Kristen59
07-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Not sure for invincible, I did it on my master playthrough. I would think not though.

For the 5 hit combo I just kept pressing Y over and over until I got it. I didn't do it in the pit, I did it on one of the earlier levels.

I've only done level 11 on master, but I did it first try. Just fast run at them if you are on the other side or aren't near them to knock them away then fast attack of use the jump + b. His jump attack doesn't work for me sometimes either but if you keep fast attacking you should be able to clear them then fast run to the other side and do it again.

The only thing I'm having trouble with is level 4 getting all the vultures. Oh and untouchable, even though I swear I didn't get hit when attempting this on two different levels.

Cissnei
07-06-2009, 08:12 AM
The easiest way to get the 5 strong hit combo is the training level with all the training dummies. For the juggling technique 6 or more of the big ones drop down, just stand in front of them and press Y once, it should unlock.

Level 11 100% on Dragon Warrior is indeed the only hard achievement in this game. But a glitch is described in this forum. Just play it like normal, even if you lose a vase or two, then on the stats screen go to the dashboard, restart the game, enter the level and the progress will show 100%.

For invincible you have to beat a new game without dying at all, pretty easy on Master if you don't mess up the QTEs.

The only thing I'm having trouble with is level 4 getting all the vultures.
You get 3 or 4 checkpoints during the flight sequence, use them. I also had some trouble on this one.

HawkJet
07-06-2009, 03:52 PM
In regard to Level 11, finish the level regardless of the %.

Hit next level.

When you see the green screen with the writing for the next level, eject the disk, reload and when you go to select the next level it'll pop up within a few seconds.

Kristen59
07-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Just did it on Dragon Warrior having to restart once. I found that using Fast attack XXY really helps along with running at them. Just 12 and 13 and then all I need is Untouchable and level 4 on both difficulties. Good luck.