PDA

View Full Version : Maize Bag

Mentazm
07-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Even if I do Maize Bag training perfectly, not getting hit at all I can only get enough points to get Prospect so I always have to autotrain. What am I doing wrong? I bob side to side the required amount of times then throw a punch in the air but only get just over 7k points each time.

SaltinesRR
07-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Even if I do Maize Bag training perfectly, not getting hit at all I can only get enough points to get Prospect so I always have to autotrain. What am I doing wrong? I bob side to side the required amount of times then throw a punch in the air but only get just over 7k points each time.

I made this mistake when I first started too. When you bob, do it two or three times. Three is tricky but two is easy. Just left right until you have to punch.

Mentazm
07-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Figured out this myself, but really can't get the timing right if I do it more than once, keep getting hit!

Raging Valkyire
07-05-2009, 05:21 AM
as saltine said u must bob fast. i usually bob at least 2 to 3 times in one swing of the bag or until i need 2 punch. i scored 29750 after i got the hang of doing it quick. just practice