PDA

View Full Version : i've got another 2 ideas

KIDDRAGON67
07-05-2009, 09:14 AM
A spot on the forums were we could play games such as the one in off topic were you guess the forums users name from a variety of pictures or an area for joking around were we show funny pictures without it getting locked.

Second is something which will appear under your gamercard on X360A were if you have been boosting but leaving after you have yours and not re paying the favour you get "Not 100% reliable" under it. but for this you would have to been reported to a Mod by at least 5 people.

Skillet
07-05-2009, 09:25 AM
A spot on the forums were we could play games such as the one in off topic were you guess the forums users name from a variety of pictures or an area for joking around were we show funny pictures without it getting locked.

This was recently suggested here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=157219

And I'm sure it's been suggested before. It would essentially be a spam board.

Second is something which will appear under your gamercard on X360A were if you have been boosting but leaving after you have yours and not re paying the favour you get "Not 100% reliable" under it. but for this you would have to been reported to a Mod by at least 5 people.

I also don't see this one happening. It would almost be like a rating system for the members, and that sort of thing always turns out to be a popularity contest.

Besides, there's really no way for us to know if somebody left without helping, is there? :p

kaleido42
07-06-2009, 03:22 AM

Similar rating schemes have been suggested before by people, myself included, and it was always a no go.