PDA

View Full Version : Squad Achievement

G0rd0n Fr33m4n
07-06-2009, 02:39 AM
If its anything like Bad Company's patch/trophy system then this might be a bit harder to get than some people might think, assuming it is, then as a squad we would have to try and get the highest squad score on all 3 maps.

Does anyone want to play the game with me to get this?

Chances are if its like the BC squad system we can just invite eachother to the squad before joining a game, and then play and try to get the highest score together. I've been playing BC for awhile and been brushing up on my skills for the past few days, I'm gonna buy this the day it comes out, and I'm good at shooters.

So if there's anyone out there who wants to work on this achievement, to try and get the highest squad score on all 3 maps as soon as the game comes out, then send a friend request to my gamertag G0rd0n Fr33m4n.

GwannaSauna
07-06-2009, 06:34 AM
I'll play with you, but only to get those 43,000,000 kills. ;)

Skidillydoo
07-06-2009, 01:06 PM
I'll play with you, but only to get those 43,000,000 kills. ;)

my skills are so epic il get all them kills in one round, with a sword, to the head.

ZundayXx
07-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Is it like you start out on your own and if you don't invite others you will remain on your own or is it like you get a randomly made squad if you don't invite annyone??

Skidillydoo
07-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Is it like you start out on your own and if you don't invite others you will remain on your own or is it like you get a randomly made squad if you don't invite annyone??

if its anything like bad company, then the latter. You will be randomly put into squads.

rsxdelerium
07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
if its anything like bad company, then the latter. You will be randomly put into squads.
Unless you join as a party, then you will at least enter with them.
Getting this won't be that hard .. if you play the maps more than a couple times you will get it just by luck of assignment. The only reason I didn't get it (award in game) for bad company was because it was glitched. If you are any kind of good, you can lead your squad to it pretty easy as well.

bigmcilmoyle
07-07-2009, 05:19 AM
if the squads are like the ones from bad company i wish they would just eliminate them all together. i'd rather talk to the hole team then get paired up with a couple of no micers.

DrJonan
07-07-2009, 01:48 PM
This doesn't seem too hard. You just have to keep on playing and you'll get it. I'll give my GT sooner or later if I can't get it but at the moment I won't.