PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Fan Castle (Sun Jian, Target 2)

TurMoiL911
07-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Okay, I'm going for the All Targets Cleared achievements and this is the last target that I need to complete. I'm supposed to open either the west or south gate within the first five minutes of the level. I can clear the gates of generals and guard captains without a problem, it's just that the ballistas keeps destroying my rams. I can wait for an engineer to set up a ladder, but that takes too long and by the time I destroy the two ballistas on a gate, the five minutes passed.

Does anybody know a quick way to get on top of the wall to destroy the ballistas to protect my rams ?

AJ Mar
07-06-2009, 11:41 PM
1. Go to either gate you wish to open.

2. Kill all the officers and defense captains near that gate.

3. Look for the ladders that are sitting on the ground in front of the gate.

4. Move your character next to one of the ladders and wait for one of the engineers to start building it.

5. Once it's built, a guy will take it to the wall.

6. Climb the ladder and kill the ballists.

7. Jump back down and wait beside the ram to make engineers build it.

Yunder
07-06-2009, 11:46 PM
If you're not already on easy difficulty, then I would suggest to put it on easy, because difficulty does NOT affect the achievements.

TurMoiL911
07-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Alright, I managed to get this target completed earlier today. I just went straight for the western gate at the start and killed all the defense captains. I babysat the gate until the engineers arrived and set up some siege ladders. Climbed up and took out the ballistas and dropped back down to babysit the ram.

UkBull3t
07-15-2009, 09:02 AM
top left 1 you can go a different way in from the top and jump inside and take the base before they even open it this was an easy target..