PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dubai Court?

HeatGuyStu
07-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Any of you guys unlocked all the Court Passes? I've got 26 out of (I think) 27 and think the one I'm missing is the Blue Dubai Court but have no idea how to unlock it...I'm no. 1 in pro tour and emptied the shop but not dice...any ideas?

srlklr
07-06-2009, 10:59 PM
I think it's by playing charity matches until it unlocks, if I'm right then you can get it with a 2nd player by simply not leaving Am until you get it, the courts stack so you'll have them all when you get this 1.

Yellow_Dragon
07-07-2009, 10:42 AM
You unlock the blue dubai court on the pro tour by playing a sponsorship match.

If you have finished all the sponsorship matches (level 5 is the last one) in the amateur tour you're going to have to start a new license and play through the amateur tour again to get to pro, but make sure the second time you dont play all the sponsorship matches in the amateur tour.

I stopped playing sponsorship matches in amateur at level 2 and waited until the pro tour to play level 3-5.

HeatGuyStu
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
You unlock the blue dubai court on the pro tour by playing a sponsorship match.

If you have finished all the sponsorship matches (level 5 is the last one) in the amateur tour you're going to have to start a new license and play through the amateur tour again to get to pro, but make sure the second time you dont play all the sponsorship matches in the amateur tour.

I stopped playing sponsorship matches in amateur at level 2 and waited until the pro tour to play level 3-5.

Thanks dude, that's what i feared...oh well...looks like I'm playing the female tour after all! How stupid tho...

HeatGuyStu
07-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Are the Melbourne, Paris, London and New York already unlocked?

I have the following aswell as the four above:

Shanghai Arena
Shanghai
Shanghai Night
Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf Night
Tokyo, Phuket
Casablanca
Gold Coast
Milan
Milan Night
Vancouver
Vancouver Night
Cape Town
Buenos Aries
Moscow
Barcelona
Barcelona Night
Los Angeles
Cruise Ship
Dubai City
Dubai (Blue Court)

Am I missing any?

You def don't have the indoor Czech Republic court which you are able to purchase after winning king of players...prob also missing one more but at work so can't check mine at mo.

mott1993
07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
How much do you reckon Prague would cost?

HeatGuyStu
07-07-2009, 02:31 PM
How much do you reckon Prague would cost?

Pretty sure it'll set you back $2,500,000. Which is really "only" 2 grand slam purses...

mott1993
07-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Ah not too bad then, I have around $12M, and just won the fourth 'Grand Slam' :)

HeatGuyStu
07-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Ah not too bad then, I have around $12M, and just won the fourth 'Grand Slam' :)

Yup you'll def have some change left then! :woop:

mott1993
07-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Incidentely, how do I know what the King of Players is?