PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

mrgooey
07-06-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm kinda new to all this achievement thing but I just want to say thanks to the guys that made this site. It was really helpful and I really like the "my360achievements" thingy.

However, I am always getting some weird error when trying to post a vote (and my account is logged in). I forgot what the error was again since it suddenly worked just now. But, it usually doesn't work.

And Again, I would like to give you my thanks.

PS : If I post this in wrong section (lol) or this consider a spam, please move it the correct location. Please don't ban me from this site ;).

-Mrgooey

kaleido42
07-07-2009, 12:15 AM
If it's a vote on the main page and it says "Don't even think about it" then don't worry about it and try again some other time. People get it quite a bit every once and a while for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this would be considered the right section. The only thing that you could get in trouble for is that a pretty well identical version of this thread has been made before and they don't like people making threads that already exist. Not sure how bad that would be this time though since there was more to it than just thank-you. I'd say don't worry about, someone would let you know if the case was different.

Jappe XBA
07-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Please don't ban me from this site

That sounds so cute.