PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Frame achievement help

Rofl Harris
07-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Edit:

Very important the reason it didn't unlock was because I wanted the looking good achievement where you wear all sega clothes it was glitched with new update so I removed update to get that. I left it unupdated and that's why I didn't get the achievement for perfect frame. I did it 3 times no achievement.

So I updated and did it again and got it as soon as I did it.

So this achievement ONLY unlocks with NEW update.

Whereas the sega one only unlocks without update so make sure you play updated or not updated depending on what you want.

Penny1124
07-07-2009, 12:53 PM
I was reading in another thread that you had to pot a ball of the break but after that you could use combination shots along as the last ball you potted was the 9 ball.

I did exactly this, I potted a 4 off the break then potted 1,2,3,5 then used a combination shot off 6 to pot 7, so potted 6 after then 8 and 9 last. Went on to level 2 and I had 10 shots left which means I didn't miss any but I didn't get the achievement.

Do you actually have to pot the 1 of the break then from that 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 no combo shots?

As I should have had the achievement and can't think why It didn't unlock unless because I was using King and I'm doing it in play mode.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=154780

Rofl Harris
07-07-2009, 04:49 PM
doesn't unlock unless your game is updated.