PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

Oliv3r P
07-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Firstly - Play the pros

what is the deal with getting paid on this one?
i got +39 thanks to an awful last round, i was only 13over thru 3 rounds but still, and i got no money so just wondering how it works

Secondly - Producer points
i got just 112 of them, what?! :|

DarkSeraphim198
07-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Firstly, I don't think you actually get any money in the play-the-pros section as far as i'm aware, but I could be completely wrong.

Secondly, producer points come from gamernet clips you have posted online. You receive points if anyone challenges your shots, the more that attempt it without succeeding the more points you obtain.

Bbfan02
07-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Basically, just keep on posting as many challenges as you can (I think the maximum you can put up at one time is 8) to get you as many points as you can at one time.

Oliv3r P
07-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Basically, just keep on posting as many challenges as you can (I think the maximum you can put up at one time is 8) to get you as many points as you can at one time.

its six im know that bit, but what i dont understand is how they work it out cuz i looked on the leaderboards and ive had 13 challenged, i think everytime someone fails u should get whatever pointsthey wouldve done..

and someone else on this forum said b4 they got money from +42 so i dunno

but thanks :)

litepink
07-08-2009, 12:05 AM
and someone else on this forum said b4 they got money from +42 so i dunno

but thanks :)

yes, that would be me. at the U.S. Open i took dead last, shot +42 and received some cash ,i wanna say about $40,000 (i faired better at this weeks, shooting +2 :p).

did you finish all 4 rounds? if you only did three, than you get nothing, which may explain it.

as for gamernet, the producer points confuse me too.

Oliv3r P
07-08-2009, 06:59 AM
yes, that would be me. at the U.S. Open i took dead last, shot +42 and received some cash ,i wanna say about $40,000 (i faired better at this weeks, shooting +2 :p).

did you finish all 4 rounds? if you only did three, than you get nothing, which may explain it.

as for gamernet, the producer points confuse me too.

yeh i defo finished them all, said i was in 77th place, thats obviously in comparison with the real golfers cuz if only 76 people cud actually beat that score then they should be ashamed cuz i suck dick at tour pro lol

AwoL DudE
07-08-2009, 07:41 AM
yeh i defo finished them all, said i was in 77th place, thats obviously in comparison with the real golfers cuz if only 76 people cud actually beat that score then they should be ashamed cuz i suck dick at tour pro lol

with that score you probably wouldn't of made the cut in real life, meaning you would of been out of the comp after the first 2 rounds = no payout

scousers on tour
07-08-2009, 09:44 AM

its only you against the pros not everyone else, if you want to play against everyone else play a daily or weekly tournament and see some really good scores (not mine as i cant get into the top 40)

BladeMDP
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Firstly - Play the pros

what is the deal with getting paid on this one?
i got +39 thanks to an awful last round, i was only 13over thru 3 rounds but still, and i got no money so just wondering how it works

Secondly - Producer points
i got just 112 of them, what?! :|
Honestly, it's not too difficult to beat Play the Pros, once you get the hang of Tour Pro Mode (after a little practice, this is all I now). I've played the last 4 Beat the Pros tourney and have won handily each time. Message me if you want any guidance on how to play Tour Pro, I can help you.

In terms of producer points, you can post stuff online, but you wont get that many points. The key to getting points is to play other gamer's posts (specifically 9 or 18 hole challenges) you can accumulate 10,000 in no time!

Geoper
07-09-2009, 08:34 PM
agreed. Use the search filter to find 9 hole showdowns in the 4 to 500 range that have not been beaten, giving you a X2 multiplier. Thats how I got my 10,000 in pretty much no time.